Ratings for Dr. Desiree A. Harris

Dr. Harris is amazing! She remembers past visits and makes our daughter feel at ease every time we visit. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a caring, knowledgable pediatrician!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Harris is absolutely the most wonderful pediatrician. I would recommend her to family and friends. My kids are very comfortable with her and she takes her time with each one. She talks to them and asks them questions about their health. She remembers what they talked about on previous visits and asks them about there school and activities. I never mind waiting because I know the time she takes with my children and expect she is doing the same with others. She is something special.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr Harris is a wonderful doctor - she is very informative and very thorough. Love her!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Harris. She is so wonderful with my daughter! I can not say enough great things about her. The staff is also very kind. As with any doctor's office, you can expect to wait even with an appointment...BUT it is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

the Dr.'s staff is okay- very cordial. Dr. Harris treats 2 of my kids age 4yr and 4 months & I have no complaints as we've been with this office many years(5+) because of my older child who was seen by her predecessor Dr. Robert Portman. Overall, no complaints on service other than timeliness. She is very friendly and personable with each child!***

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Very friendly and all of my children LOVE her. My youngest son is very shy around everyone but opens up to her right away.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Harris is very friendly and takes her time with the kids, however she has misdiagnosed my child a couple times and her nurses are horrible.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

We love Dr. Harris! She makes you feel like your child is the only one in the world whether you have a problem or not.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

She is one of the best doctors out there for kids. She takes her time to find out what is wrong and explains to the parents what her diagnosis is and how to treat the problem.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

The Doctor is okay, but the staff is absolutely horrible

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Desiree A. Harris's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)