Ratings for Dr. James A Warr

Was a patient for a few years after Burnette retired. Was in waiting room for 2 hours after my appointment time. Then sat in the exam room for another hour and a half. By then it was time fire my son to get out of school. We only have one car and nobody else to get him, Told the nurse I had to pick up my son at school, will be back in 5 minutes. Came back, told me to leave, and I also got a certified letter that He was no longer my DR.Also sent my wife one too!! Your time does not mean c@@p at this place. Got booted for waiting 3 and a half hours after my app. time and not leaving my son sitting outside in the cold by himself in front of the school. What a Johnson !!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I have been seeing warr for 6 months now, the dr is ok but I feel he is overworked. In the last couple months wait times and waiting room occupancy has been terrible. I was told to call in instead of seeing dr for prescription refills and have run out off meds the last two months, called in 4 days before leaving town for holidays and nurse had him write scrip after i left town, working with / communicating with nurse station is an absolute nightmare. I feel a doctor is only as good as his team, when the nurse will not make sure that you get the medication what good is the doctor?

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

This was a 1st appt with a new doctor for me. The exam lasted maybe 10 minuets and consisted of only listening to my heart/lungs/carotids. He put down that I have a disease that I do not have and when I called him on it he(the group) cancelled my tests and sent a letter than he/they did not want to be my primary care dr. Then then sent the same letter certified. The dr was distant an acted like he was not the list bit interested in talking to me much less examining me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012