Ratings for Dr. Patricia Shipley

Dr. Shipley was very helpful to me, quickly identifying several conditions I was not aware of, some life-threatening. She was compassionate, called my home to inform me of test results, was thorough in regard to testing, and immediately dealing with any symptoms. It was very easy to get an appointment with her, only once was my wait longer than 15 mins, and she apologized. The person I referred to her had a similar experience, of very good care.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Shipley is very helpful and I have been going to her for 3 years now. She calls me back much quicker than expected to answer any questions I might have. I also feel that she takes her time with you and your not just another number.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Physician violated HIPPA. After I requested her to call my home phone # with information related to my infertility, the physician called my work # and left confidential information on a shared voice mail. She would not provide any care outside of the office, I was told she does not take calls on the weekend. So if you need a script filled and its saturday you're out of luck!! Including if you have severe asthma and require these meds to stay out of the ER. Before I knew she was this bad I sent several people to her and they all had similar experiences. She has no staff to take your calls during the day, therefore if you require anything you must make an appt to see the physician. Do not recommend this physician

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Patricia Shipley's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1993)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan