Ratings for Dr. Charles Berstein

I have been seeing Dr. Berstein for 5 years. I have never been more frustrated with a doctor in my life. If you call to talk to Dr. Berstein you 99% of the time get a voice mail. If you leave a voice mail you will NOT hear back for at least 2-3 days. So if you have a real problem I suggest following up 2-3 times. Also every time I am there I get asked at least 2 times if i would like to do a study. I honestly can say I have never more as a patient number then I do with doctor Berstein.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I have had many problems over the years and being only 22 years old was very discouraged by GI doctors. I first saw Dr. Berstein in May 2013 where he went over my WHOLE file (which is very large) and got me right in for many procedures. He was knowledgable and talked me through everything. After my endoscopy, he made sure to tell me when I would personally see him next and what the next steps are. I previously dealt with Dr. Targownik and was always left with questions and felt like she didn't care about my case. Dr. Berstein is a complete 180 from her and I would highly recommend him for any GI problems.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013