Ratings for Dr. David Teplin

Dr. Teplin's knowledge and understanding of adult ADHD was fantastic. It was if he knew me for the past 43 years of my life. It is now a whole lot clearer to me why I react the way I do, and why other people in my life are either upset or frustrated or confused by me. I now know what you mean when you told me that ADHD often comes with friends!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Teplin is phenomenal. Amazed by how methodical he was. Impressed by how he spoke to me and explained my diagnosis and treatment options.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I just received the results of my psychological assessment yesterday and cannot say enough good things about Dr. Teplin. From the moment he called me back (how many doctors return your call personally?) to the assessment itself and delivery of the results and strategies for moving forward.. I felt listened to, understood and for the first time, like I was being taken seriously. Dr. Teplin is a wonderful doctor. Professional, patient and down to earth. 10/10.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Teplin knows his stuff. Very down to earth too. Also, very respectful throughout my assessment and feedback.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Sent a few weeks ago to see Dr. Teplin for an assessment by my psychologist because my psychologist doesen't do these evaluations. Was very helpful and worthwhile. Dr. Teplin is a bravo ragazzo (good guy).

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My family doc sent me to Dr.Teplin because he told me he was the go-to guy for assessments. I took his advice and saw Dr.Teplin. My family doc was spot on. Dr. Teplin knows his stuff and he knows how to get that across to the patient. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Thank you for being so comprehensive and thorough in your assessment. Your feedback gave me a much clearer grasp of the things I have struggled with for so long. Now I have a diagnosis and I can get the treatment I realize I have needed for a very long time. God bless you, Dr. Teplin.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

A friend told me about Dr. Teplin and so I asked my family doctor to refer me. I have often wondered throughout my life if something was wrong with me. Never thought about things and the world in the same way as others. The assessment was so helpful to me because Dr. Teplin took the time to help me understand how my brain works and why I see things the way I do. The treatment recommendations he made were also quite helpful to me. Thank you so much Dr. Teplin.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I don't usually make comments on these kinds of forums but felt that I had to. Everything I heard about Dr. Teplin was true. He came very highly recommended by my family doc for a clinical work up, and now I can see why. Everything I read about Dr. Teplin on this forum is exactly how I experienced him to be. Thank you Dr. Teplin!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr . Teplin did a great job explaining my diagnosis as well the different treatments open to me. He was very knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016