Ratings for Dr. David Teplin

Dr Teplin is the real deal. Fantastic experience. Well worth it.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

What a positive and helpful assessment experience. Dr. Teplin has a wonderful way about him, and the way he talks to you and explains things.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr Teplin showed me more respect, compassion, and understanding than any other doctor who has assessed me since I was a kid ( I am now 28 years old). Thanks again for everything, doc. Max P

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Teplin's knowledge and understanding of adult ADHD was fantastic. It was if he knew me for the past 43 years of my life. It is now a whole lot clearer to me why I react the way I do, and why other people in my life are either upset or frustrated or confused by me. I now know what you mean when you told me that ADHD often comes with friends!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Teplin is phenomenal. Amazed by how methodical he was. Impressed by how he spoke to me and explained my diagnosis and treatment options.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I just received the results of my psychological assessment yesterday and cannot say enough good things about Dr. Teplin. From the moment he called me back (how many doctors return your call personally?) to the assessment itself and delivery of the results and strategies for moving forward.. I felt listened to, understood and for the first time, like I was being taken seriously. Dr. Teplin is a wonderful doctor. Professional, patient and down to earth. 10/10.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Teplin knows his stuff. Very down to earth too. Also, very respectful throughout my assessment and feedback.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Sent a few weeks ago to see Dr. Teplin for an assessment by my psychologist because my psychologist doesen't do these evaluations. Was very helpful and worthwhile. Dr. Teplin is a bravo ragazzo (good guy).

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My family doc sent me to Dr.Teplin because he told me he was the go-to guy for assessments. I took his advice and saw Dr.Teplin. My family doc was spot on. Dr. Teplin knows his stuff and he knows how to get that across to the patient. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Thank you for being so comprehensive and thorough in your assessment. Your feedback gave me a much clearer grasp of the things I have struggled with for so long. Now I have a diagnosis and I can get the treatment I realize I have needed for a very long time. God bless you, Dr. Teplin.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017