Ratings for David Teplin

It is rare that I am impressed by a clinician of any kind but Dr Teplin is an incredible exception. He is thorough, patient, concise and refreshingly straight forward, while also managing to remain human and real--if that makes sense? He approaches on your level with a relaxed and open affect that makes it easy to share difficult subject matter. Moreover, twice, when I had a question, even a year after my assessment, the moment my email hit his inbox he picked up the phone and called me. In an age where calling your family doctor is akin to dialing a black hole expecting it to answer, it is refreshing to find a clinician as dedicated and thoughtful as this man. I highly, highly recommend Dr Teplin.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

I was hesitant to go for an adult  ADHD assessment but I am  happy I did. Doctor Teplin was amazing. He impressed me from begining to end. He was patient and kind and respectful. No ego no big words. A+

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

Found my clinical assessment hugely helpful with Dr. Teplin. He did an amazing job explaining how my ADHD overlapped with my anxiety and my weed use, and how to treat these things. So grateful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Dr. Teplin was clear and to the point when explaining the assessment procedure. He was methodical and structured. Above all, Dr. Teplin was so honest and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Teplin is very good at what he does and he knows a lot. He does not sound like a text book when explaining the diagnosis or treatment options, and he encourages questions and discussion. I really liked Dr. Teplin's approach to the assessment process from start to finish.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

I sat in the feedback appointment listening to Dr. Teplin explain to both my husband and me his clinical assessment, as the tears rolled down my cheeks. No one ever explained my husband's struggles in such a clear and gentle way, or validated how this has affected me as his wife of 18 years. Thank you for a new day.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

My husband recently had a clinical assessment with Dr. Teplin. We found him to be very knowledgeable and professional, and loved his manner and approach.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Wonderful psychologist. Wonderful assessment process.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Doc, your feedback after my assessment really opened up my eyes about what makes me tick and that I am not some outcast. Feels great to be understood finally. Also wanted you to know how much it means to me that you never talked down to me and showed me respect. You just killed it! JP

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Methodical, comprehensive, thorough. Above all though, caring & compassionate. Very knowledgeable about ADD and helpful in explaining it to patients. I'm grateful for the experience.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018