Ratings for Dr. George Kyritsis

Dr Kyritsis a traité mon garçon et le résultat était exceptionnel. Il est un très bon orthodontiste et son équipe est formidable! Je le recommande sans doutes!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Not recommend at all ! Not trustful and once they get all the money, even the result is very poor they don't care .

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Very good! They know what they are doing. Follow there instructions and you will have a beautiful smile. Correct price for Montréal.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Kyritsis recently took my daughter's braces off and her teeth look wonderful. I would have never expected such a wonderful result, especially considering the way her teeth looked before. I would strongly recommend him. He worked hard to make my daughter's smile perfect!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

They say something and never respect it. My sister has been told that they will take her braces of 16 months ago and she still has her braces. Its been like that for the past 2 years. Not trustable.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Personnel agréable et toujours souriant. Explications claires à chaque rendez-vous.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

George & Team, I'd like to take the time to say thank you to all your wonderful team! 16 months have passed like a breeze and it was always a great experience at every appointment. I feel confident in recommending you to anyone who needs your services. Please extend this message to all the members of your team and it was a pleasure meeting you. If ever I can be of any help regarding construction or any advice for renovating please don't hesitate in contacting me. I will be glad to return you a great smile!! Regards, Sergio D.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

My daughter just finished her orthodontic treatment with Dr. Kyritsis and we are delighted with the result. My daughter's teeth were very crooked and she also had a jaw problem which was corrected with the treatment. I have to say that Dr. Kyritsis and his staff made it a very pleasant experience. The secretaries were very polite and helpful and the hygienists very professional and kind. Thank you Dr. Kyritsis for my daughter's new smile! We will definitely recommend you to all our friends and relatives!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

First off, this review is not so much about Dr. George Kyritsys as it is about one of his assistants. I have already completed a seven year orthodontic treatment with another orthodontist about ten years ago. In January 2016, I went to the office of Dr. George Kyritsys to replace the metal retainers that are glued on the back of my front teeth. This is very simple maintenance work that I have had to undergo a few times since the end of my treatment. Dr George Kyritsys did not perform the task himself. Instead, one of his assistants, a woman, was assigned to do it. After she had removed the old metal retainers, she had trouble getting one of the new ones to fit properly. So without saying anything, without asking and without warning, she uses one of the burring tools to SAND DOWN THE TIP OF ONE OF MY CANINES! This completely UNACCEPTABLE. In the entire seven years of my original orthodontic treatment and in the ten years that followed, no one has ever had to alter the shape of my teeth in any way. When I asked why she did it, she told me she was unable to get the metal wire to fit properly and had to sand down the tip of my canine. Nonsense. This was simply sloppy work on her part. I went back to tell the doctor that I was very unhappy with her work but he was not there so instead I told her myself. She said she was sorry and offered rebuild the tip of the canine with some kind of composite but I was uninterested since it would be only temporary and I would have to return in the future to have the composite tip rebuilt. If that is not bad enough, one of the wires that she glued on came off only one month later and I ended up going to another clinic where the assistant there did a much better job without sanding or altering the shape of any of my teeth. In all fairness, I should point out that I visited Dr. George Kyritsys' office about four or five years ago to undergo the exact same maintenance work and the assistant back then (whom I don't remember) did a good job. I still can't get over the fact that one of his assistants sanded down the tip of my canine. In the end, I never went back.

Submitted June 23, 2016

Excellent orthodontiste avec un personnel très compétent. 2 ans de broches seulement et le résultat final est impécable. Même mon dentiste est impressionné du résultat. Pas eu besoin de consulter ailleurs car prix compétitif. Définitivement à consulter si vous considérez porter des broches.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015