Dr. Davide Di Giovanni

Ratings for Dr. Davide Di Giovanni

I went to newport dental on a recommendation and I am so pleased with my experience. Dr. Digiovanni is very friendly and professional, knowledgeable and really gentle. The staff is also lovely and makes you feel welcome. I'm so happy I found a great dentist in my area!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Amazing Dentist!!!!! Recommend to everyone! Care and attention to every detail and Greta bedside manner. He's very nice, funny and approachable, really down to earth Dentist who works out of a beautiful clinic with great staff too!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I Had my 1st visit with Dr.Digiovanni today, I was so impressed with him & his team. Amazing doctor & great staff. I'll be a patient for life now. Ill be telling my friends & family to see Dr.Digiovanni at Newport dental :) - Sasha

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Friendly, knowledgeable and very thorough. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Excellent dentist and office! He has a great personality and the work is meticulous. Staff are also friendly and nice.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Digiovanni is very professional and attentive. He fixed my problem with little discomfort and made sure that I was comfortable after my visit with a follow-up phone call. His staff are very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr Di Giovanni is a wonderful dentist who is very personable and easy to talk to. Our family has been patients of his for several years now and he's taken fantastic care of us.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013