Ratings for Dr. James Nicholson

The best doctor ever. My family and I went to him for almost 40 years.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

One of the BEST bar none. They do not make them like Dr. Nicholson any more. Great philosophy: "if it aint broke, don't fix it." Fifty-two years I went to him. NEVER a problem! The "doctor"(?) I have now can't hold a candle to Dr. Nicholson. Rest in peace J.K. There are legions of people who greatly miss you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

This Dr. was not only a true Doctor but a Genuine Man, father and friend. Just for curiosity I went into this site to see if I had gotten a response from my previous message that I had left...thank you so much OHIP for responding. I am lost for words, he will be greatly missed I agree the only other man I could think of that has this sort of passion as he was is Dr. Patch Adams from the movie I saw...god bless you both for being compassionate like no other...I wish there were more Doctors all over the WORLD like you both..Amen Thank you Dr James K Nicholson for all that you have done for my Family for over 50 years..god bless you and your family..Do you know when he passed away :(

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Nick was a wonderful doctor in every respect. RIP. He will be missed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

If its the same doctor as I remember growing up with..he did house calls back then..he treated me like a daughter. My family also thought he was an awesome man..he should be retired now and I sure miss him. thank you for all your support and friendship...Debbie Seminoff

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013