Ratings for Dr. James Bin

He was always kind to my father who is a patient. We never feel rushed when we are with him and he takes the time to answer our questions with compassion.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Calm, Caring, Knowledgeable and Humble. By humble I mean to say that his personality invokes trust. A trust that he will find the answers he needs to help you out. This trait is hard to find.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I am a survivor of a rare form of cancer and see Dr. Bin for annual follow up. He is kind, calm, caring and seems to be well versed in current research, even in rare cancers.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I have a rare form of cancer, which has a poor prognosis. I have had to do a lot of research as it is rare, and I want to make sure I get the same treatment as I would get at a large American health centre. I found Dr. Bin to be patient with my questions and absolutely well informed and current. Where US and Canadian practices differed, he had a reasonable explanation. My treatment followed the standard protocols. Dr. Bin is pleasant, positive and calm. I found the administrative setup at the hospital itself to be not as customer friendly as I'd have liked, but when I needed Dr. Bin's input, I got it.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013