Ratings for Dr. Joseph Meadows

Dr. Meadows is a kind, compassionate man. However, his office is very dis-organized. They do not call you back when you ask. Dr. Meadows is unfortunately losing his memory. He never remembers me, or VERY important things I have told him lately. He asks ME to tell him what scrips I am on. I sincerely recommend you avoid this Psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

My experience with Dr. Meadows has been excellent. He tends to be straightforward and gets to the point, which I appreciate. However, if you take a medicine that is controlled (need a new scrip every month) I would not recommend going here. His staff is nice, but they are incredibly disorganized and irresponsible. Over the two years I would say that my scrip has been forgotten, misplaced, lost etc. at LEAST every 2-3 months. It's very frustrating because the key to psychiatric drugs is to take them consistently.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Fortunately, I was put in contact with Dr. Meadows about 13 years ago. He is an excellent psychiatrist. He is very approachable. He has help me through numerous difficulties.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Very knowlegable and approachable.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Joseph Meadows's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1954)