Ratings for Dr. Deepshika Modi

Love Dr. Modi. I've never had to wait past my appointment time but also she never rushes me out. She takes the time to explain things to me so that I'm comfortable. I haven't had anything super complicated but still the best doctor I've had in this city by far. Excellent manner.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Modi is a very good family doctor. She follows up well with all health concerns. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I was hesitant at first about seeing a new doctor after being a patient of Dr. Gibson's for decades. I am very confident about Dr. Modi taking over. She is smart and caring.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The retired Dr Thomas Gibson was one of the best. I was worried about him having set the bar too high, but not to worry. Dr Modi is competent, and genuinely cares for her patients. Dr Gibson passed the baton to an equally great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Went to her for Hernia. Was told I had Diverticulitis. Now after 2 years another doctor confirms is was Hernia all along. She also misdiagnosed other family members with quite serious issues. I think she is dangerous.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Every time I have been in to see Dr. Modi for myself or my son she has been amazing. She is really the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

When I was a patient of Dr. Modi's I found that she wouldn't take any time to really listen to me. As a result, I ended up with several incorrect diagnoses.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

A very thorough, caring and meticulous physician. She has been very attentive to my medical needs and proved to be a life-saver.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

great bedside manner, very caring and smart, She has been a breath of fresh air compared to my previous interactions with walk in clinics. Her follow through has been great. I appreciate her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

She does want to prove that medicine is art so she ignores tests or patients

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015