Ratings for Dr. Deepshika Modi

Went to her for Hernia. Was told I had Diverticulitis. Now after 2 years another doctor confirms is was Hernia all along. She also misdiagnosed other family members with quite serious issues. I think she is dangerous.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Every time I have been in to see Dr. Modi for myself or my son she has been amazing. She is really the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

When I was a patient of Dr. Modi's I found that she wouldn't take any time to really listen to me. As a result, I ended up with several incorrect diagnoses.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

A very thorough, caring and meticulous physician. She has been very attentive to my medical needs and proved to be a life-saver.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

great bedside manner, very caring and smart, She has been a breath of fresh air compared to my previous interactions with walk in clinics. Her follow through has been great. I appreciate her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

She does want to prove that medicine is art so she ignores tests or patients

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I was a long-time patient of Dr Gibson and moved to Dr Modi when he retired. My interactions with her have been uncomfortable and awkward. For one issue that I'd come in with for the first time, she didn't take any history and immediately made a diagnosis and wrote a prescription. After seeing her 3 or 4 times, and coming away from each appointment feeling that she can't wait to see me leave, I've found a new family doctor. If you don't care for her style, keep looking until you find a doctor you like.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Modi became my family doctor once Dr Gibson retired. I find her to be very kind, and especially good with children, she is always very sweet to my four year old son. She is very attentive to her patients and has a great memory for small details. I feel like she is doing an excellent job taking care of my family and me!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had been a patient of Dr. Gibson's since the day I was born. From birth until my last appointment with him, he had always gone beyond the call of duty to ensure I was well. It is with great disappointment to know that Dr. Modi has taken over the practice. She is dismissive, self-centred, and made no effort to usher my family and I into her care. There is a feeling of helplessness in not knowing who to trust or turn to in times of sickness.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Modi is an outstanding GP who has assumed the medical care of my family with the highest degree of professionalism. A worthy successor to Dr Gibson.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015