Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Almdhem

I only go to the dr when I have to, but my leg will have to be hanging off before I go back to this " doctor " he does not care at all about my well being and seems only interested in the money. Don waste your time

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Didn't feel like I was taken seriously. Made my legitimate concerns seem as if I was 'complaining'. Is completely detached for sure - does not even look directly at you when talking with you. I had to nearly demand to be sent for bloodwork and Xrays. I am not comfortable with his service. Wasn't even given piece of mind. Having done research myself, I had to suggest checking for specific things which seems to flick a switch and get his agreement for the blood work order. His staff is great, very friendly and helpful. Wait times are super short, I'm usually in right away for appointments - but the service rec'd is leading me to search for another family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

He's 'okay' doesn't really offer advice, forgot to submit my referral to a professional and then took vacation for a whole month. He made up for it for getting me a referral asap. He seems really too busy to act like he is truly interested in your needs however. His personality is kind of detached. Other than that, I have no wait times and get in when i need to .

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012