Ratings for Dr. Katie Colwell

Really lovely. I've never been super comfortable at doctors appointments, but she's very at-ease putting and kind. The office is clean and spacious, and there is never a long wait.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Young, personalbe, helpful, concerned, punctual. Great doctor and all the right qualities.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr.Colwell is a caring and knowledgeable Dr. who has helped me and continues to help me through some very difficult times. She's a gem!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I recently started going to Dr. Colwell and have found the experience to be excellent. I get in on time and she has taken the time to listen to my needs. If she is not available on short notice, I have been able to see one of the other clinic doctors. Front desk staff have been great.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Colwell has been my doctor for about 2years now and I would strongly recommend her. She did all my prenatal and delivery with my daughter and is now continuing to see me as I'm about to deliver my son. I had complications during my pregnancy with my first and she was extremely compassionate and always went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. Her office calls me as soon as my test results come in and are always polite and courteous. I cannot think of one complaint with Dr. Colwell or north shore medical clinic. I moved about 40mins away a year and a half ago and I can't think of trying to find another doctor that could live up to her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

She is nice but I think does not have very good bed side manners. I'm pregnant and its hard to get up from bed all by myself and she will just keep watching me struggle instead of helping me..but then I think maybe she is scared to unnecessary touch the patients.. Maybe a possibility. Other than that I have no problems with her.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Colwell's since January (a week before I found out I was pregnant). Despite not taking new patients, her receptionist offered to talk to her and call me back. She said she would be willing to take my husband and I on as we were wanting to start a family and my husbands doctor was retiring and wouldn't take me on. She does all prenatal care as well as delivery! I was very pleased to hear she would take us. She's nearly always on time with a few exceptions but I've never had to wait more than 30 mins past my scheduled appointment time. She's only cancelled an appointment once and that was because one of her other patients was in labour. I think that's a fair reason! She also has great bedside manner and takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. The clinic is very clean and new and the front desk staff are amazing. There are always 2 people up front answering the phones and have fantastic customer service skills. I would recommend Dr. Colwell and North Vancouver Medical Clinic to anyone who is able to get in!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Katie Colwell has always found the right remedy for my concerns. I am really happy to have Dr. Colwell as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I visited Dr. Colwell couple times recently. She is a pleasant GP to talk with, very caring and gentle. I am glad that I have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr Colwell is by far the best GP I have ever met and made me feel so at ease right away. She always takes the time to listen and I find her to be extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014