Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Phy

I'm surprised that I'm the first to rate Dr. Phy on this page. She is the best reproductive endocrinologist in the West Texas area! When I didn't get pregnant after a year of trying, my OB referred me to Phy. It took 6 months for me to get an appointment because she is so busy, but she spent all morning with my husband and I at that initial consult. She did a thorough examination, blood work, ordered tests, created a plan, and explained everything. When I told some of my nurse friends about her, they all said: "Phy will get you pregnant - she's good" and they were right! I got pregnant after my third IUI attempt after 6 months trying. Phy's staff is great and the nurses are super nice. Phy is an outstanding doctor. The nicest person I have ever met. She keeps a baby book of all the babies she has helped bring into this world and she proudly displays the baby pictures all over the office. Just the best person, clinic, and staff ever!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr. Jennifer L. Phy's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1997)

GHI