Ratings for Dr. Paul Carey

Very professional, knowledgeable, listens, and made me very comfortable. He was very helpful to me. He really cares and wants to help. I 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

The best I've seen.Hes extremely compassionate.He listens and is quick to get action with care.Not just a pill pusher .He cares.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Dr Carey is very kind and considerate, knowledgeable, makes you feel comfortable to talk to. Great listener.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Found him to be condescending and did not listen very well. Have left appointments feeling worse than when i arrived. Never on time.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Saved my life. Didnt realize how unwell I was. Had a life time of trauma, always will. Have learned to slso help myself, Dr Carey is very clear and honest yet caring and genuine. If your willing to do your work your treatment program can be life altering

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Didn't spend much time listening and came across arrogant and condescending. I know someone else who sees him and thinks he's helpful. He wasn't for me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Quack Quack Quack did not listen & his response was based on a lack of info from me & allowed himself to be biased by others and was pretentious pompous & judgemental-NOT HELPFUL AT ALL-for those of us seeking "professional" help. Woefully inf'gcompetent

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

when I went to pick up refill of fluvoxamine,,Pharmacist told me it is UNAVAILABLE IN Canada till end of Jan 2018,,no warning from him about drug shortage situation at all. he also prescribed Naladone and at pharmacy --IT IS ALSO UNAVAILABLE, HIS staff screwed u[ my appt by booking it on a holiday,, Sertraline which he RX over the phone made me very very sick and he won't acknowledge it,,,never looked at my history, unavailable & and impossible to reach in emergency, doesn't tell patients his availability, better not have a medical crisis on a holiday,,at emergency there are NO PSYCHIATRISTS 1

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Completely changed my meds. Trys to make you feel bad for being unwell . No sympathy for patients . My way or the highway kinda a hole

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

First asked what my medical coverage was then since it was good he threw the most expensive meds at problem, did not warn me about side effects or more importantly the "discontinuation" symptoms. Oh but wait there is a generic version of the same med that is 1/10th the price.. Got me addicted to the "cure", beginning problem is worse than ever.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016