Ratings for Dr. C Ascah

I was surprised to see all these reviews for Dr.Ascah. Well, I had better luck with her. She was very helpful from the first visit and her attitude was very kind and patient. I keep going to see her when I need and come on days she is working. Her prescription helps me to feel better.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Have seen Dr Ascah on a few occasions in the clinic at Saanich plaza, both times she has been way off with her diagnosis. Very rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I knew her father back in Huntsville Ontario, he was a kind and thoughtful family doctor. The only thing wrong with him was that he insisted on his patients using his homemade foot stool to get on and off his examination table... he was a good doctor but not so much a carpenter. Unfortunately, his daughter is nothing like he was, she is rude, abrupt and indifferent, her father was a gentleman and every bit the doctor she is not.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Ascah was very rude and condescending. She Didn't even spend 1 minute with me. She didn't allow me to explain my concerns or ask any questions about the new prescriptions I was taking or the treatment I was getting. Then she didn't even fill one of my prescriptions fully. She rushed me out of the room without addressing one of the major reasons I came in. I would not recommend Dr. Ascah but the clinic is nice and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I am not happy with my recent visit with this doctor. I waited for an hour to see her at the Saanich Medical Clinic only to be told by her that I smelled of fragrance and therefore she could not examine me. I don't wear perfume so I don't know what fragrance she was referring to? She asked if I used dryer sheets? If Dr. Ascah has a respiration issue and can't breath if someone is wearing hairspray or using dryer sheets, perhaps she should not work at a walk-in clinic. The ladies at the front desk were awesome but I wouldn't recommend Dr. Ascah.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Situation: Won't fill out my form because the supervisor didn't fill out their part. I was just there yesterday and got a doctor's note (from a different doctor)but wasn't good enough for my employer. Went back to the same clinic today and got her instead. There are notes on file about my visit, but still she would not help because she doesn't 'fill blank forms.' She likes to brag about how she's been doing this for 30 years and that's how it goes for her. Well maybe it's time to look for a new job since you can't work with people and have no common sense. Oh ya, not to mention very rude and disrespectful. I will avoid her at all cost.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Rude, rude, and rude. I was being told I have too many things for her to write, and I should come back next time for the rest. Definitely the worst doctor I've seen. Will not recommend. Oh yeah, did I mention poor attitude?

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Extremely rude. The night before I went to the clinic and a different doctor was on staff and he diagnosed me with tonsillitis. I went back the next day thinking I should get a note for school as I am a masters student and was working on a paper. Dr. Ascah told me I should have "managed my time better" and that in the "real world you will have to learn to deal with these things." She kept on telling me she didn't know what I wanted her to write, and didn't write me the note until I said if she wasn't going to write it for me, I wanted my money back. The entire time she didn't even look at my throat or anything to see if I was sick. Sorry I didn't look sick enough to warrant your precious time. Overall a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Rude from the moment she walked in the door.Made assumptions and gave me the standard "uh uh,yes,ok" responses to what I was saying.Wasted time to be ignored,very frustrating. she should be in a speciality that doesn't require intercting with patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012