Ratings for Dr. Dan Borschneck

Dr. Dan is a very caring and patience! I recently had the Baclofen pump inserted in April and thanks to him I am able to do things I have not been able to do because of my Cerebral Palsy. He is very good at listening and he never rushes. Dr. “Dan” is a a WONDERFUL doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. Borschneck operated on my back on May 22/18 and I feel fabulous. I have NO back pain. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend Dr Borschneck if you need a spinal fusion. Thankful for his knowledge and skills. His secretary is great too.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Dr. Borschneck operated on me June 24,2017 and again August 9 2017. He brought through a huge a frightening surgery. He was kind, respectful, caring and one of the best surgeons i have had the honor of knowing. I worked in a hospital and knew a lot of surgeons so i knew i had struck gold with this lovely man. he put me together twice. The second time because i fell and he had to fix me, which he did quickly with kindness and understanding. I am doing really well and I had to write this to say thank you to my Miracle Man as i called him. I would never go to anyone else and i feel safe knowing he is always there to look after me. Love you lots Dan from JoAnne Emery Peterborough Ontario

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Found this doctor dismissive on >1 visit; he impeded the correct diagnosis by telling us what he thought it "looked like" without getting more evidence from tests or referring us to another specialist. If we hadn't gotten a second opinion my child would still be suffering.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Awesome Dr Great with children, very thorough and compassionate!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I have had 13 surgeries on my back from 1992-March 2015. Six of these were done in Ottawa in the 90's. The last seven have all been performed at KGH by Dr. Borschneck from March of 2011 - March of 2015. From 2007 - March of 2011 I could only get around with a walker, and I was about 45* prone. When I arrived at Emergency I had the good fortune to be seen by Dr. Borschneck who at that time said he saw no reason why I couldn't get standing straight. Dr. Borschneck's optimism gave me renewed hope. After spending years bent over using a walker and after 6 surgeries performed by Dr. Borschneck over the last four years. Today I'm almost able to stand upright and get around very well with just a walking stick. Hats off to you Dr. Borschneck and your staff and students. You have given this 50 plus year old man a renewed vigour for life. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

No problem with the Dr. himself but the wait time is ridiculous. Each visit we have had to wait at least two hours past our scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

He is a very good doctor and does not take any chances.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Borschneck is a great doctor. He is good with sports related injuries.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Deft hands! Emergency surgery to repair a burst fracture in my lumbar without causing any secondary injuries, despite the inherent risk to spinal cord, et al. I believe that if I hadn't been sent to Dr Borschneck my recovery would not be as quick or complete.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015