Ratings for Dr. Sholto Cole

Don't know what the reviewer from last year is talking about. Dr. Cole is still active and has a thriving practice in the west end. I'm sure he would be all too happy to fix the gentleman's toe if there is unfinished business to attend to.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I'm afraid I don't quite understand the negative review from the gentleman below. Dr Cole was a consummate professional when I paid his office a visit several years back. Without even examining my issue he came quickly to the conclusion that I had "absolutely nothing to worry about." I think so much time is wasted in medical offices with redundant procedures and examinations just to boost the OHIP billings. Dr Cole was refreshingly against the grain in this respect. Moreover, he enlivened the visit with humorous impersonations of Irish, German, Russian, Pakistani, and African patients he had seen over the years. A highly memorable experience! So please, sir: quit your whining and let's give due respect to a doctor whose ethical and professional standards were far above the norm.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

He did the same to me in 1994 He mutilated (my toe)MY HAND by performing a very outdated procedure. He didn't manage the pain properly and he let me see a lot of blood as he provided no curtain. He was unprofessional. I have long-term complications from what he did. NEVER GO TO THIS MAN,BUT I THINK HES MUST BE RETIRED BY NOW,I SAW HIM IN TODAYS SUN TALKING ABOUT A KNIFING AROUND WERE HE LIVES NOV 20 2013,IM ON HEAVY MEDS AND AFTER HE WAS DONE HE TOLD ME TO TAKE SOMETHING THAT I WOULD OF STOP BREATHING HE DIDNT LOOK OR DIDNT CARE,I FOUND OUT HE WAS KICKED OUT OF AN OTTAWA HOSPITAL YEARS BEFORE HE OPENED CARLING CLINIC THEN HE STILL OPENED ANOTHER CLINIC ITS HARD TO TO CLOSE A DOCTOR DOWN AND TO SUE YOU HAVE TO GET A DOCTOR FROM AN OTHER CITY HOPE SOMEONE DID SUE HIM ,I WAS TO SICK TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO FIX WHAT HE DID,I DID ABOUT 3 YEARS LATER BUT IT COULD NOT BE FIXED 100%STILL PAYING FOR WHAT HE DID

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Professional, helpful and competent in beautiful office with wonderful staff

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

He mutilated my toe by performing a very outdated procedure. He didn't manage the pain properly and he let me see a lot of blood as he provided no curtain. He was unprofessional. I have long-term complications from what he did.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012