Ratings for Dr. Jean Patrick Arcache

Mon dentiste des 33 dernières années a récemment pris sa retraite. Dr Arcache, été référé par mon ancien dentiste, alors j'ai pris rendez-vous. J'étais très heureux avec Dr Arcache, il est gentil et a pris le temps d'expliquer toutes les options pour me traiter. Service merveilleux. je suis très heureux avec mon nouveau dentiste

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Recently was referred to Dr Patrick Arcache as he is considered one of the top in Quebec specializing in sleep apnea. As mentioned, you are given quite along questionnaire to fill out but Ive had to fill it out at other dentists so I wasn't surprised The information he provided to help with my apnea & the device have been invaluable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

$195 for/pour 20 minutes is just an invitation to spend another $1200 - seulement une invitation à dépenser un autre $1200. His treatments are not guaranteed - Sans garantie. Find someone more honest and less greedy. Chercher quelqu'un plus honnète et moins avare.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

He is a business man and not a doctor. he let you fill 6 pages which never go through them with you. his time is so precious!! he doesnt give you time to explain. he spent with me 20 min. he charged me 195 dollars. i paid from my Pocket 100 $ over my part for insurance coz he s not a specialist but a simple dentist. horrible dentist. i dont trust people who look after money only.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I came to get a consultation for my TMJ everything was good. The dr himself was kind and knowledgeable. The dental hygienist was funny and kind. I liked her the best. The reason i gave the staff an okay was the receptionist/secretary/cashier the older lady. She doesnt smile, only speaks french doesnt explain anything. As the first and last face you see and especially the person who is taking the payment it would make the experience more pleasant atmosphere if she knew what customer service is.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I saw Dr Arcache, as he was referred by several of my friends. I contacted his office as I had lost a large old filling & needed it replaced & a crown. After examining my tooth, he took an x-ray, which he showed me & explained it had some interior erosion & might need an implant. Seeing that was a possibility, he suggested not spending the money on the filling & crown which would all need to replaced if I needed the implant. Instead he suggested I see a specialist to determine if an implant was needed & he provided a temporary filling. I greatly appreciated Dr Arcache’s honesty & professionalism

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I came to see him for TMJ problems and he really did not help. I waited about 15 minutes for him to come evaluate me and he did not apologize for being late. I paid 200$ for about 5 minutes of nonsense. I was not very happy when i left and i refused to believe what he told me, and one of his staff members laughed at me. Please spend your money on someone who will actually help you. Oh, and his office smells like mold and dust. Not fun for people with allergies.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Arcache me traite depuis près d'un an pour une douleur chronique à la mâchoire dont je souffre depuis plus de 5 ans. Depuis que je suis ses traitements, ma douleur chronique a enfin grandement diminuée, je crois même qu'elle va finir par disparaître prochainement. J'ai vu plusieurs autres dentistes et spécialistes avant lui, et c'est définitivement Dr. Arcache le grand spécialiste concernant ma problématique à la mâchoire. Je comprends ceux qui disent qu'il peut sembler froid, mais selon moi, ceux qui croient cela se trompent. Dr. Arcache est professionnel, très intelligent, mais froid, non. Peut-être réservé, mais cela ne m'apparaît pas du tout comme un défaut. Je le trouve même amusant, et il a un excellent sens de l'humour. Bref, je le conseille chaleureusement. Sa secrétaire est compétente et gentille, son staff l'est autant. Mon conseil : ne jugez pas trop vite, vous allez passer à côté de la vraie nature des personnes et surtout, des meilleurs soins pour la mâchoire en ville ! Merci à tous ceux qui me l'ont recommandé.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Arcache for about two years for tmj problems. I dread going back every time. The staff sits you in a room alone when you come in and then leaves without so much as a word about what's going on. EVERY TIME. Last time, I waited half an hour without anyone coming to see me. The dentist is not only always late for my appointments but he never apologizes for wasting my time, as if he has a God-given right to make clients wait all day. He even justified himself by saying that you can wait for hours to see a doctor at the emergency or clinic. Here, the difference is that walk-ins are without an appointment and the visit is free if you're covered by medicare! My usual dentist is ALWAYS punctual and extremely polite. I do not recommend Dr. Arcache. He's way too full of himself.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I had se en him once and what I expérience was Great so far. He took time to explain what the problem was and he was Honest

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015