Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Wald Jr, M.D.

Dr. Wald is very professional and also very caring. He is truly an artist! From the first phone call to the office all the way through my surgery and recovery, I was treated like a treasured family member. He and his staff are very professional, communicative and caring. What I really appreciated was his willingness to listen to what I wanted and my expectations and concerns. He came up with a treatment plan tailored just for me. The surgery went very well, he and his nurse took very good care of me and the follow ups and after care were way beyond what I expected. He and his staff are the top of the line, 5 Star people! His office manager also took the time to carefully explain the costs and the options available to me. There were absolutely no surprises during this process. I cannot say enough about Dr. Wald and his entire staff. They are truly the best!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Robert Wald is an exceptionally talented, professional and caring plastic surgeon. Over a six year period, beginning with breast reconstruction due to cancer, Dr. Wald using a' backflap' technique created and molded a new, large size 'C' breast and enhanced/formed the second breast to create a beautiful matching pair. Next, Dr. Wald took my wrinkled face/throat and deftly completed a phenomenal facelift, which after six years looks wonderful and I maintain through bi-yearly treatments and fillers as needed. My tummy tuck, liposuction of arms/upper thighs was most transformational, as I had lost 40 pounds due to the cancer and my skin sagged. Today, I still have a flat stomach (which I love) and keep my thighs/arms toned through walking/exercise as Dr. suggested. I’m 66 years old and look and feel 10-15 years younger! Next week I will continue supervising teachers through our local university. Feeling, looking good, working with young teachers is very important to me. Because of Dr. Wald’s exemplary surgical skills, artistic talent, and compassionate/caring nature, I look and feel terrific! I am truly appreciative of Dr. Wald who also trains and educates new plastic surgeons at two Los Angeles universities.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Wald is an amazing physician and artist. He is the da Vinci of cosmetic surgery. I have a lengthy patient history with Dr. Wald, and every one of my surgeries has been nothing less than perfect. Approximately 30 years ago, he performed liposuction procedures that have given me proper proportions. What a gift this has been! I used to dread shopping for clothing because standard sizes didn't fit me properly, and I usually had to have my clothing either altered or custom-made. Since my liposuction procedures, I have enjoyed buying clothing that fits me. Whenever I purchase clothing in a standard size, I think of how Dr. Wald made a tremendous, positive impact in my everyday life. A few years after the liposuction surgeries, I sought Dr. Wald's help in making some enhancements to my eyelids. The outcome was excellent. My eyes look natural and youthful. I was transformed from looking tired to bright and energetic. Twenty years have passed, and I am still very pleased with the appearance of my eyelids. Last month, I returned to Dr. Wald for neck- and face lift procedures. The pain and bruising were minimal. One week following surgery, I felt completely comfortable to be seen in public places. Dr. Wald took 25 years off my face. Most importantly, the results look COMPLETELY natural. My skin is not overly stretched. I simply look like a better, younger version of myself. If you are considering cosmetic surgery for yourself, I hope you decide to work with Dr. Wald. For aesthetic surgical enhancements, I will only entrust my life and my appearance to Dr. Wald. He is an absolute genius in both the science and art of medicine. He is also a kind, professional person, and he works with the highest level of integrity and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I went to Dr Wald because he was highly recommended and liked him but the woman I had to deal with was very condasending and down right rude so I took my business elsewhere. Personal issues should not affect one's job performance.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Wald is professional, thorough and very highly skilled. He reconstructed my breasts after bilateral mastectomy with beautiful results. Conservative follow up care after procedure to monitor for infections etc. Excellent.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Wald and his staff. My appointments have always run on time. I was able to meet with Dr Wald at my first consultation appointment and he spent a significant amount of time answering questions my husband and I had about my procedure. He was very warm, friendly and professional. I felt that the price for my procedure was very reasonable and there was an option to finance the procedure if I had wanted to. The day of the procedure was great, I had very clear instructions on what I needed to do to prepare for the procedure and already had my pain med prescription filled. I am so happy with the results of my surgery and am amazed at my quick recovery. Dr Wald has so much experience in his field and it shows. I had surgery 2 months ago and have had several follow up visits with both Dr Wald and his nurse. The whole office seems genuinely concerned that their patients are well and happy with their procedures. I have recommended Dr Wald to several friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Wald just performed several procedures on me and I couldn't be happier. This is the third time I have had the pleasure of using Dr. Wald over the last 15 years and I wouldn't go to any other plastic surgeon. This time, he removed old breast implants, put in by another doctor 26 years ago and replaced them with new soft ones. He also did a neck lift and tightened the area under my chin. Dr. Wald made me feel more comfortable than any doctor I've ever seen. His staff, too, is exceptional, especially the after-care nurses he uses for the first night(s) recovery. Following the surgery, I couldn't believe how fast I was up and about and in no pain. I could immediately see the great improvement to my neck and chin and, because of Dr. Wald's expert skills and meticulous surgical care, there was virtually no bruising. My breasts feel soft and natural and my overall appearance looks refreshed. I would highly recommend Dr. Wald to anyone who wants the highest quality doctor in this field.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

The best plastic surgery results I have ever seen - on myself and all of my friends. The outcome was very natural, beautiful and precise. Enhanced perfection while maintaining my normal appearance. In other words, I looked like ME only so much better! He is fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I cannot say enough about the talent and abilities of Dr. Wald! He is a genius and you could NOT find a better cosmetic surgeon if you searched the country! I first found Dr. Wald in 1995 due to breast cancer and he did a wonderful job with my reconstruction. Over the years he has performed several different surgeries for me, friends and family: tummy tucks, nose jobs, lipo, forehead lifts, full face lifts and many other procedures! And each and every time the results were fantastic!! If you are looking for an EXCELLENT plastic surgeon with a great bedside manner - than look no further, call Dr. Wald!! You will love his staff as well, they are great too!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Robert M. Wald Jr, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr.Wald is a plastic surgeon in private practice in Fullerton, California. He has been in private practice since 1986, after completing his residency in both Head and Neck Surgery and Plastic Surgery at the University of California, Los Angeles. He is board certified both by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Wald is past president of the Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons and has served as Chief of Surgery at St. Jude Hospital. He is currently the Vice Chairman of the Institution of Review Board for the St. Joseph Healthcare System. Over the years Dr. Wald has been honored with multiple awards. He has been named in Orange Coast Magazine as a Top Doctor for the last fourteen years. He has also received awards as "Americans Top Plastic Surgeons", "Best Doctors in America", "Super doctors in California", and one of the leading physicians of the world. These awards have been annual since 2002. He has performed over 4000 surgeries and specializes in both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Wald's most recent accomplishment has been his contribution as a contributing expert to the book Be Your Best. Dr. Wald has also published several scientific journal articles over the years. He lectures frequently to hospitals and community groups on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.

• English

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal