Ratings for Dr. Bashiruddin Shaikh

Dr Shaikh’s office was not busy at the time. Didn’t have to wait long at all (2mins). Dr allowed time to ask as many questions as I wanted and explained in a couple of different ways my condition a and the options for remedy. He is quite old but I see no impact on his ability to diagnose and assess.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Please anyone who really are serious about seeing a good urologist do not go to this guy. He's the type of doctor who is dismissive and will not explain conditions. The lockwood itself is okay.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Really busy doc but he knows his stuff. He gets to the point and gets the job done right. It's obvious that he has years of experience. I don't understand why others would complain, obviously the doctor knows best! Learn to appreciate the care we are given by our government, especially compared to the US! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Overall, very rude and doesn't explain your condition very well. Dismisses your questions. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Amazing physician! I feel comfort and confident knowing I'll be taken care of with the concerns I had regarding a painful stone I had. I am thankful for Dr. Shaikh and his expertise in urology (he really does know A LOT). His office can be busy but I can understand when some patients may need extra time with him. He was very professional and he is a WORLD CLASS physician! I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I owe my life to Dr. Shaikh. I can't thank him enough for the care I received. People need to learn how to respect and appreciation our physicians and the quality medical care that we receive in this country. It's very easy to complain online about little things rather than to show some appreciation. Especially because of the political conditions that physicians have to work in now, it's unbelievable. Thanks for everything Dr. Shaikh!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Very rude and dismissive. He doesn't know he has to put patient's OHIP card number on the prescription when he prescribes controlled drugs. As a result, my prescription got rejected and the pharmacy had to call him. He still had no idea what's happening. Completely incompetent. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!

Submitted January 26, 2017

Never even thought I'm going to have worse days ahead but dr sheikh just saved me from sinking. His knowledge and experience helped me

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I am speechless. What a nightmare, unbelievable! He was uncooperative, had no clue, and was argumentative. Was totally unprepared, multitasking with unrelated office duties not associated with my condition. A total scammer & hustler, wow. At first, I felt a little pity for him and somewhat impressed when I saw how advanced in years he was, and then the attitude, no way buddy. Not with my privates!

Submitted October 31, 2016

In contrast to other people's experiences, I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Shaikh. He was able to treat my 4 year old son well and provided me with a lot of information about his treatment. He was able to answer my questions fully and did not rush me like other physicians have in my past experience. He is a well respected and experienced doctor. His office was nice and spacious and he has friendly staff. I think we should all respect our physicians and the work they do for us with the government and I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016