Ratings for Dr. Amy Colcher

If you want a doctor that doesn't call you back this doctor is for you . I called this doctors office 7 times over a course of 6 weeks regarding my mother's Parkinson's and never received a call back my mother is seriously ill now with no help from this doctor or her awful office staff. Cooper should be ashamed to operate an office like this worse thing we ever did was change my mother's doctor. Would highly not recommend this doctor or office . Had to use the hospital doctor after we had to call 911 since my mother's Parkinson's had progressed and we couldn't get Dr. Colcher to answer our calls. Will never go back to her !!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Colcher does not respond to follow up phone calls. No matter what the problem or how much trouble you are having, she does not call back. She uses Physican's assistants to answer calls. They also rarely call back. Very discouraging experience with Dr. Colcher.. Moving else where to new dr.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Amy Colcher's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1989)