Ratings for Dr. Deborah Seib

Dr. Seib is very knowledgeable and a wonderful injector. She has a keen eye for detail . Love, love my results!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I love my Coolsculpting results! Wow, far better than that spa company - they were rude and pushy. Dr Seib was great. She explained everything to me and I came back because she did not push. She was on time for my appointment.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I have been going to Dr Seib for many years now. She does my Botox and now I have done some filler. I am amazed at the difference! I think I look better now than I have in a long time. Dr Seib really knows what she is doing because she told me about what I could do and she did not try to sell me on things I did not need. I have recommended Dr Seib to my friends too and we both got a bonus for coming in together. I love her new website and I am going to try her new Silk Peel next week. I have done some research and it sounds like the best for my skin. I'm so excited to get it done!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Nice doctor , highly skilled injector. Nice, clean place with warm atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Excellent doctor! I'm a 40 yr old female who does everything (botox, filler-- lips and cheeks). Dr. Seib has been making me look good for years now. I like that she really pays attention to your face as you are talking; she's watching for where you need something most. I also loves that she never overdoes any injectable or botox. Results are consistently realistic and she listens to you if you've got questions. (I also really like Dr. Seib's staff -- they're very knowledgeable in person and on the phone!)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent doctor and highly skilled injector. I have had injections with Dr. Seib for many years and I love the results. I am always impressed by her knowledge and my results are the best I have ever had. I have had botox, filler and prp injections with Dr Seib and I have been very happy with my results each time. Many of my friends have gone to Dr. Seib and I really like what she has done for them too. I highly recommend her !

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Seib is a great doctor. She takes her time and listens to your needs. She is very skilled at what she does and I am very happy with my results. Her staff is great and organized and I always found her on time. Would totally recommend her - 100%.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

didn't feel this doctor had enough training to be qualified to do my injectables. Gladly go to dermatologist for them. Had to wait almost an hour as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Excellent Doctor, but office hours seem inconsistent and appointments always seem to run late.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Great doc! Helpful staff. Never pushy. Knows her stuff. Only neg is she's always running late. :(

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016