Ratings for Dr. Deborah Seib

Go to dermatologist first always with injectables. My friend had horrible experience here.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I feel if you are going to do any injectable you should go to dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon. I had a friend have damage and she had spent thousands trying to repair damage done. I had consultation with this doctor and just didn't feel comfortable. I decided on a cosmetic surgeon, even though I do have another friend going to her with no complaints.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Excellent doctor! I'm a 40 yr old female who does everything (botox, filler-- lips and cheeks). Dr. Seib has been making me look good for years now. I like that she really pays attention to your face as you are talking; she's watching for where you need something most. I also loves that she never overdoes any injectable or botox. Results are consistently realistic and she listens to you if you've got questions. (I also really like Dr. Seib's staff -- they're very knowledgeable in person and on the phone!)

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent doctor and highly skilled injector. I have had injections with Dr. Seib for many years and I love the results. I am always impressed by her knowledge and my results are the best I have ever had. I have had botox, filler and prp injections with Dr Seib and I have been very happy with my results each time. Many of my friends have gone to Dr. Seib and I really like what she has done for them too. I highly recommend her !

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Seib is a great doctor. She takes her time and listens to your needs. She is very skilled at what she does and I am very happy with my results. Her staff is great and organized and I always found her on time. Would totally recommend her - 100%.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

didn't feel this doctor had enough training to be qualified to do my injectables. Gladly go to dermatologist for them. Had to wait almost an hour as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Excellent Doctor, but office hours seem inconsistent and appointments always seem to run late.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Great doc! Helpful staff. Never pushy. Knows her stuff. Only neg is she's always running late. :(

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Seib for many years for my Botox treatments. She is a friendly, caring doctor. Very competent and knowledgeable taking the time to answer any of your questions regarding any procedures. I'm very pleased with my results and have personally recommended family and friends to her office. There are many products on the market, if your considering some procedures Dr. Seib can answer all your questions and concerns. Office staff is always welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I've known Dr. Seib for several years now. She constantly shows a strong level of commitment to her patients. She is very knowledgeable and clearly articulates the benefits of her services and products. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016