Ratings for Dr. Alexina Mehta

I love natural medicine and was really happy to see her. Went for rashes and followed the program and got well . I learned a lot about how to take better care of my body and mind. I didnt realize how connected everything is, including all the systems of the body. Now it makes way more sense. I wish I knew sooner but glad I know now.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Amazing experience, Amazing all around. Happy !!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Loved my first visit. Really feeling hopeful and more at ease.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Really happy with getting empowered and a plan of action.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Feeling very hopeful and now know my health is a result of all my habits over the decades. happy to have a refreshing approach and I have power to change habits. Like the mind body spirit approach, so needed in these times of major worldwide disconnection.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Alexina Mehta is the best ND I've ever known. She's more than just a Dr though, she truly is a mentor, someone who can see right into you and helps to guide you on your journey to better health and happiness. She listens intently and is so knowledgeable, her plans of action, always hit the mark, you will get better if you follow her suggestions. And unknowingly, you will realize her suggestions for a healthier life, will spill over into your everyday life as well. She is amazing, amazing, amazing with kids. My eldest is so weary of Dr.'s and she very willingly did everything Alexina asked her to do and in turn, our 2 yr old followed suit, it was blissful! If you are ready for change, tired of suffering or tired of not knowing what is wrong and need answers, go see Dr Alexina Mehta! Thank you Alexina, many blessings and big hugs from the Sunshine kids.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Awesome experience. So happy with getting a plan!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

SO happy with my visit. Feeling like I have a plan of action now, thankfully so I can heal my digestive health.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr Alexina Mehta is by far the best Naturopathic Doctor I've been to. She is thorough, extremely knowledgeable, intuitive and present. I highly recommend Dr Mehta, she is the Dr to turn to when you feel all hope is lost.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Went with major digestive issues, better after only a week of treatment. If you have digestive issues, go see her. Made all the difference for me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Alexina Mehta's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.