Ratings for Dr. Alan Menkis

I was relatively young (early 20s) and have been able to live a full and 'normal' life. I am now in my mid 30s and looking forward to yet another heart surgery (unrelated to Dr. Menkis' operation)... looking forward? Who says that? I am because all the treatment and care I have recieved over the years has gifted me with a positive approach, growing knowledge, and a sense of ease. Dr. Menkis, and his robot friend did a heart repair on me several years ago back in London, Ontario. He was extremely helpful with all my questions and fears that I had. Also he seemed very excited to perform the operation. This is definitely a doctor who has a passion for his profession and doesn't forget about the patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Alan Menkis dit my bypass and Aortic valv replacement 22years ago in London,and I am still going.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Great Doctor. Did my husband's bypass surgery seven years ago, turned out great. He is a wonderful carrying Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

perhaps not Dr. Menkis but his team of doctors, damaged my dads throat and he could not eat, suffered 3 mths then passed away. A little more care inserting tubes down someone's throat and side of neck would have been appreciated.Perhaps he's be with us TODAY!!!and/or at least a few yrs more.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012