Ratings for Dr. James Ade-Conde

We are 38 weeks pregnant and have been seeing Dr, Ade-Conde regularly. We have no complaints whatsoever. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and truly seems genuinely excited for us as we enter this new chapter. We don't feel like just another patient. We are truly hoping he is the OB on call when it becomes time to deliver our daughter. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr James Ade Conde delivered my first baby boy 10 days ago.. throughout my pregnancy he has been very kind, helpful and he knows very well what he is doing very knowledgeable.. we would love to recommend him.. he takes time to listen to the questions and clarify them.. all th staffs are friendly ..

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Met Dr. Ads-Conde at his practice in Georgetown. I am a young woman who went in for an IUD insertion. He was very professional and kind, answered all my questions, explained each step of the procedure and made me feel very comfortable and safe. I wasn't expecting this to be a good experience but I was pleasantly surprised. Nice to see a knowledgeable Doctor that also has such great bedside manner. I recommend this highly experienced Practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Amazing Dr .. I am still at hospital and he is caring and human doctor ..all the time seeing me . I recommended from my self and friends excellent experience.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

After 3 unsuccessful IUI cycles and a load of stress from a popular "advanced" clinic and the doctors there were just rushing in an out and never really had the time of day to properly talk to you. It was new to me and really scary. After the third cycle and more complications I put a stop to it. I took some time and then went back to my Family Doctor and she recommended that I see Dr. James Ade-Conde. I went with it and it was a great decision. I'm more calm, relaxed and looking forward to doing an IVF under the super vision Dr. Ade-Conde and that only because he's really calm, honest, nice and caring. He knows me and he cares to know about me. That is what sets him apart... I'm really looking forward to work with Dr. Ade-Conde and i'm confident that I'll have some great results by the end of it. I'm not too consiered with his punctuality because he works right by the Georgetown Hospital and he may get called into an emergency situation, which ends up setting him back. No complaints!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Ade-Conde is my current OB at Halton hill clinic . Great doctor, makes me and my husband feel comfortable and always address questions and concerns ; never feel rushed. His staff is great and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Fantastic doctor and equally as important, a caring and kind person.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

He is a great doctor! Most importantly, he is a good human being too.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

My husband and I have been struggling to conceive for the past 18 months. I got pregnant a year ago and had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. My husband's colleague and his wife (she was 39 when she got pregnant) went to First Step Fertility and got pregnant after 2 cycles. So, I went to meet Dr. Ade-Conde in January and had a series of tests along with my husband. After one unsuccessful cycle, we had a follow up appointment with him this past week and he suggested we try stimulating ovulation in March and if that doesn't work, in April we will do IUI. All I have to say is that this man is so knowledgeable, kind and professional that I just know I will be pregnant in the next few month. Not sure what the other patient on this page is ranting about?

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Honestly can't say enough great things about Dr. Adeconde. On January 15th, 2016 Dr. Adeconde delivered twins for me. My daughter was head down and my son was a footling breach. The delivery was completely flawless, he is a very skilled, professional Dr. and remains calm during the entire delivery which assisted me in remaining calm. His confidence and experience will truly be missed in the Chatham Kent area. Most Dr's would have done a c section in my situation, but Dr. Adeconde with his years of experience and knowledge was able to allow me to have a natural delivery for both of my twins. D. Adeconde not only is a great Dr. but he is also incredibly patient when answering patient questions, and his bedside manner is second to none. I felt comfortable from the moment I met him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016