Ratings for Dr. James Ade-Conde

Dr Ade-Conde and staff were a great team to work with during my pregnancy. All their help was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

DR.James Ade-Conde really knows his stuff. He doesn't rush you in and out. He LISTENS !

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Unfortunately I don't have the same experience as most people do you on here. I attended Dr. Conde's practice to look into infertility reasons. After all the testing surgeries etc. I was never given any information about what was wrong with me or if there was anything wrong with me. Although very nice man he is, The wait time in the office is just absolutely ridiculous. At the most I have waited an hour from my time of appointment. This to me was my breaking point, as well as the fact that when the doctor would come in he wouldn't remember what we were doing or what I had already done. Looking for a fresh start somewhere else. Good luck

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

We are 38 weeks pregnant and have been seeing Dr, Ade-Conde regularly. We have no complaints whatsoever. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and truly seems genuinely excited for us as we enter this new chapter. We don't feel like just another patient. We are truly hoping he is the OB on call when it becomes time to deliver our daughter. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr James Ade Conde delivered my first baby boy 10 days ago.. throughout my pregnancy he has been very kind, helpful and he knows very well what he is doing very knowledgeable.. we would love to recommend him.. he takes time to listen to the questions and clarify them.. all th staffs are friendly ..

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Met Dr. Ads-Conde at his practice in Georgetown. I am a young woman who went in for an IUD insertion. He was very professional and kind, answered all my questions, explained each step of the procedure and made me feel very comfortable and safe. I wasn't expecting this to be a good experience but I was pleasantly surprised. Nice to see a knowledgeable Doctor that also has such great bedside manner. I recommend this highly experienced Practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Amazing Dr .. I am still at hospital and he is caring and human doctor ..all the time seeing me . I recommended from my self and friends excellent experience.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

After 3 unsuccessful IUI cycles and a load of stress from a popular "advanced" clinic and the doctors there were just rushing in an out and never really had the time of day to properly talk to you. It was new to me and really scary. After the third cycle and more complications I put a stop to it. I took some time and then went back to my Family Doctor and she recommended that I see Dr. James Ade-Conde. I went with it and it was a great decision. I'm more calm, relaxed and looking forward to doing an IVF under the super vision Dr. Ade-Conde and that only because he's really calm, honest, nice and caring. He knows me and he cares to know about me. That is what sets him apart... I'm really looking forward to work with Dr. Ade-Conde and i'm confident that I'll have some great results by the end of it. I'm not too consiered with his punctuality because he works right by the Georgetown Hospital and he may get called into an emergency situation, which ends up setting him back. No complaints!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Ade-Conde is my current OB at Halton hill clinic . Great doctor, makes me and my husband feel comfortable and always address questions and concerns ; never feel rushed. His staff is great and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Fantastic doctor and equally as important, a caring and kind person.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017