Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Bullen

Whent to dr bullen's office today with an appointment time of 1:45 pm. At 3:15 I informed the receptionist that I had been waiting an hour and a half and had to leave to go to work. In her defence, She tried to explain the delay, I was having none of it. I told her that having allotted 2 hours for a 15 minute appointment was more than genorous of my part. She did her best and got me in five minutes later, however all that did was get me into the coveted back halway, where I sat for another ten minutes. The technician called me into the exam room and I explained I had 5 minutes at an absolute max before I had to speed to work. She told me this test will take 5 min. Perfect. Wrong. This test takes 11 minutes. I finished the test and ran out of the office without ever seeing dr Bullen and was late for work. More over I now have the opportunity to read the tale of two cities cover to cover when I have to sacrifice yet another day out of my schedule to finally get in to see her so she can be as rude and dismissive as she normally is. Hope this helps

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

The staff have a dismissive and condescending attitude, particularly the receptionists. On three occasions in one visits while I waited 1 hour and 45 min past my appointment time I witnessed 3 fellow patients who entered the office aproche the desk and be spoken to in a dismissive manor bark back at the receptionist who all of a sudden is on her best behaviour. If you are seeing this dr, clear your schedule for the ENTIRE DAY! It is rude and disrespectful for this physician to keep you waiting hours past your appointment time only to dismiss your questions and concerns and roll her eyes with irritation when you ask questions

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Second time seeing Dr. Bullen. She was warm, soft spoken wonderful lady. Had to do a laser procedure when I was there. Asked questions and her answers were very calming. Thanks Dr.Bullen!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

This is my second visit to Dr. Bullen. In both cases, there was some waiting time (waiting room was over-filled). Although busy, staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Bullen warmly welcomed me into her office. Her explanations and treatment, were unhurried and she welcomed questions and inquiries. Professionalism and results are worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Rude staff. Even nastier dr, told me to Google my problem. Gave a contradictory solution to my optometrist and asked if if " i was going to believe her a specials or a regular dr" then walked guessed the aappointment was over. I needed to Redbook the woman infront of me inline had to ask thr staff to be helped!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014