Ratings for Dr. Kirupa Coomar

TERRIBLE RECEPTIONIST! Dr Kiruba is kind and very knowledgeable, but the amount of stress I go through in trying to reach them and getting an appointment is making me wonder if it’s worth it. The receptionist is rude, she doesn’t answer calls and on the rare occasions that she does, she will put you on hold for half an hour and then hang up on you. If by miracle I get an appointment, I end up waiting minimum 1.5 hours before seeing the doctor. There is a sign in the office saying even if you have an appointment, be prepared to wait minimum 2 hours. He is only open 9am-1pm Mon-Thurs. If you need an appointment outside of that time or have a problem and you need to see him, you are out of luck. You will find a better receptionist at the emergency.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

The doctor is very knowledgable person but the office administration is horrible. The front desk reception service is really bad. We cannot get a hold of the office over the phone for appointments . Also they do not take the patients on time. If you have an appoint at 9 in the morning then please expect to spend the whole day in the office. They should understand it is mostly pregnant women go to him and they would not be confortable sitting in those very uncomfortable chairs for hours to only see the doctor for less than a min. I wish I choose a different doctor because with my working life, coordinating with the appoints for this doctor is not easy.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Doctor is great but his receptionist is evil. Receiptionnist told my confidential medical procedure to my family member. When I confront she put my file behind and made to wait 4 hrs. I wish he get rid of this shady girl from this medical clinic.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Kirupa is an amazing doctor! Always so helpful and even encourages you to make the right decision for your body and situation. He oversaw both of my pregnancies and I cannot be happier with my care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

He is a Great Dr, Very helpful for the people have serious problems. He helps so many people had problem to have a child. He never worried about money. his daughter also doctor. If you have any abnormal problem you have to see him. If you see any doters before you will know the different. most of the people comes are complicated pregnancy ladies. Only problem some times you have to wait little longer because he get some times some emergency patients. still worth it to wait. if you are normal pregnancy and you don't have patient don't go there you will complain. he is very busy doctor. we thank him our bottom of our hearts. if you don't have problem you never appreciate.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He is a great doctor... But too much waiting time..

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

He is a great Dr. Only issue is waiting time too much.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

great doctor he delivered my first baby and he was very calm and very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Honestly the doctor himself was okay but he has a weird staffing system in place. As a doctor he only spends a few minutes if you go in for other reason than being pregnant. He simply only gives importance to people who are pregnant not people who have menstrual issues or other serious ovarian issues that they need to visit gynaecologist about. The time spent on a non-pregnant women is minimal and not a lot of information is given as to what possible treatments can be. Plus receptionist is the worst. She can't handle the pressure of multiple calls and being called by the doctor. She just answer phones and tells you hold on, then returns and hangs up and your stuck wondering why you were cut off. Getting an appointment seems almost impossible.Even if you did get an appointment no point you have to wait just as long.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013