Ratings for Dr. Theodore Ted Xenodemetropoulos

Wow is all I can say. This doctor was amazing!!! Very knowledgeable, kind and thorough. Took his time and knew my medical history inside and out. Great job Dr. X!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Absolutely amazing doctor. He has helped me when no other doctors could. He is kind and cares. He listened to what I had to say and never ruched me. It's great to see there is still an excellent doctor around when you need one.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I've never had any troubles with rescheduling appointments with Dr. X when I haven't been able to make it in to see him. Office staff are all helpful. He has even called me at home when he has been worried aboute me. Was so impressed. Very caring and intelligent. Keep up the great work, doc!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Everythings on his time, missed a Monday appointment due to illness (my gi issue) he expects 48hrs notice but dose not have any weekend answering or voicemail, left a msg on the only voicemail I could find (intake) which apparently there is no communication there because he has grudged and ignored me since, like a spoiled, only child! If you want such notice you need atleast a voicemail. He did a bunch of tests(while I was healthy) and can't find nothing but here yrs later and a few lost jobs because of my condition, I still have to fight in E.R like its the first time. He may be smart but has not offered one bit of help or prescription in dealing with my sickness and actually changed his opinion based on a fellows (new doc at hospital) harsh reactive judgement contrary to previous discussions nice guy if your filling his pockets but no sound advice at all!

Submitted March 18, 2017

Best doctor I have come across in a long time!!! Takes his time to explain everything and you can tell he cares.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Extremely helpful and takes the time to care about your problems....def one of the best Dr's aeound

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Xenodemetropoulos is nothing short of amazing. He takes the time to explain everything, does all necessary testing and guides you through your treatment. Definitely one of the best doctors I have ever had. Thank-you so much Dr. X !!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I am not surprised to read the comments posted. Dr. X has been a blessing. He has helped me so much. I am glad I was referred to him. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Ted has been amazing and has done everything he can do help me feel better!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Very good doctor. Patient, kind and very helpful. I would definitely visit him again if needed.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014