Ratings for Dr. Eugene Oh, DDS

Dr. Oh and his staff are truly the best. I've been a patient for many years and every time I have had major dental work such as my recent inplant it's always been a good experience. Dr. Oh explains everything in detail and is absolutely wonderful. I live in Los Angeles and there is nobody comparable in California that provides the quality of service that Dr. Oh provides. It is so worth it for me to travel across the country, his local patients are very lucky to have him. Truly the best dental surgeon I have ever had and the staff are exemplary.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

My dentist referred me to Dr. Oh for my broken front tooth. He was able to remove the tooth and place implant at the same day. My dentist put a temporary tooth on the same day. I really didn't want to wear a denture and Dr. Oh helped me to avoid it. His staff are excellent too.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Oh and his staff! I had multiple extractions and implants over time. Dr. Oh and staff provided best care ever.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I'd recommend Dr. Oh to anyone needing periodontal work, especially if they are anxious. Years after getting a front tooth crowned, the crown snapped off and left me with a scary looking stump that made hillbilly music play in my head. My primary dentist said, "Yikes!" and sent me to see Dr. Eugene Oh. After having a few good cries I met Dr. Oh. Dr. Oh has a calm, confident air about him that helped me relax. He took a 3D xray, walked through several options, and answered all my questions... even addressed my crazy, irrational fears. I had an extraction, bone graft, and implant to fix the broken tooth. Every visit, he managed to make me more comfortable. By the end, I was disappointed I couldn't use him for all my dental needs... but I knew he was a specialist. I was lucky to have him help me through a very rough, scary period.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Highly recommended! I had implants and it was painless!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Very satisfied and highly recommended! Staff are friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Oh. I had two implants from him and it was painless. He explained very thoroughly and answered all my questions very patiently.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Oh is very gentle. He took time and explain why I had a gum problem and how he can correct it. I had a tissue graft and it went very well. I highly recommend Dr. Oh.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. Eugene Oh, DDS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI