Ratings for Dr. Sumeet Suneja

Dr. Suneja is the MOST amazing doctor ever! She is passionate, caring, and sweet. I will be forever grateful to her. God bless her amazing soul.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr.Suneja is an amazing doctor. She goes above and beyond expectations. God bless her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Suneja is a genius nephrologist. She is a compassionate human being. Her actions speak. She has been treating me around two years. She has transformed my life and mindset, uplifted from whirlpool of kidney failure and reenergized. I feel honored and safe. I was never a medico-fan in my life-span. Now changed, credit goes to Dr. Suneja. Great human beings are known by their actions. God bless her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr.Suneja is a wonderful doctor. She took care of my mother and went above and beyond her job. She is beautiful both inside and outside.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I don't have words to express the extraordinary care provided by Dr. Suneja. She genuinely cares and is one of the few.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dedicated. Takes pride in her work. Very caring of her patients. Helpful. Gets job done promptly.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I am a kidney patient at Brampton civic. As for Dr Sumeet Suneja, she's a an excellent doctor. At one stage I was demoralized by my illness and Dr Suneja's good advice, action and knowledge boosted my morale again. She is a good listener and a great soul which is an asset to Brampton civic hospital

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I am stone kidney patient and I can not comment on Dr. Suneja's work because I just started working with her, but my biggest concern is difficulty to speak with her staff. If you are dialing her office phone number 905-497-0114 or old number 905-497-7114 you will never be able to get her secretary Melissa or even to leave a message because answering machine is not allowing you to do that. Answering machine is telling you that you dialed Dr. Kajvah's office (instead Dr. Suneja???) with advice to go to the emergency???, with no possibility to leave a message!. The only way to get in the contact with Dr. Suneeja's staff is to drive to her office in Conestoga drive which is really inconvenient if you need to ask small questions like to confirm time of your next appointment. Really frustrating for such a unique kidney wellness center.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Suneja is a very smart and intelligent doctor. She really cares about her patients and takes time to listen to them. my experience was great with her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012