Ratings for Dr. Carla Fry

Our girls have been seeing Dr. Carla for 5 years and she is the only psychologist that look forward to seeing. I love how she relates to them and empowers them. My girls completely trust her and feel comfortable around her. She also has a wonderful sense of humour that they can relate to. I highly recommend her!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Carla Fry is recognized as one of the best Psychologists in the Vancouver Area. She has been treating my daughter and my son and they have gained much greater confidence and understanding from the treatment that Dr. Fry has provided for them. I highly recommend her services for any and all children.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Fry has been providing consultation to our teen for several years to help with OCD and anxiety. We have found her to 'on-point' with her recommendations and treatment strategies for our child and her coaching to us as parents to be effective and practical. We'd recommend her to other families dealing with anxiety issues with their kids and youth. Before Dr. Fry, we struggled to find a Psychologist that could connect with our teen but Dr. Fry listened and connected with our teen like no other Psychologist had done before. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Carla Fry showed initial interest in helping our child, but this soon changed to a refusal - or perhaps inability - to recognize the real elements and challenges present. Her directions and recommendations for adjunct care proved more damaging still. Be weary of a therapist who won't listen or communicate after they've made a painful error, even if perhaps innocent in intent. No client should ever be left in the dark after their therapist was found to have erred. Our honest suggestion: stay clear of Carla fry.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have been taking my daughter to see Carla since she was 4 years old, she is now going on 20! On and off through all the years, she has been there with unbelievable knowledge, support and a cool attitude which children and teenagers love. If you have a struggling teen or child, Dr. Carla Fry is your gal.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Carla saw me after my discharge from a rehabilitation facility. I'd been badly hurt in a car accident and was confused and angry. She let me talk and worked out solutions with me. She was very accommodating and personable. If MSP covered my visits I'd continue to see her

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Carla is a very positive,helpful,caring doctor.She's approachable and real. When I once said for the money I pay I should get a hot drink instead of water she supplied a choice of tea or hotchocolate. With the hotchocolate she had whipped cream and sauce. Carlaspeaks in nonmedical termsand makes you feel that you matter.I have ptsd and she made me feel comfortable I was able to open up to her without fear of ridicule.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013