You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Bridge

Dr. Michael Bridge's Ratings

Dr. Bridge is awesome in every way. He has done several surgeries on my CMT feet and has gone the extra mile to ensure that everything was successful for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Awesome doctor. One of the few surgeons that actually examines the patient (tests for lack of movement or laxity in the joint and listens to the patient. He is very thorough, accurate in his diagnosis, and good at his surgery skills too. He also takes to explain the issue as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have had several surgeries by Orthopedic Surgeons and Dr. Mike Bridge is the best surgeon I have ever dealt with. He repaired a Achilles Tendon problem I had when other surgeons said their was nothing that could be done surgically He also repaired a problem with my foot which was a 3 surgery and it has healed proper and I am back playing sports and enjoying life. Thanks for giving me my quality of life back. You are the man Mike. Thank God we have you in Kelowna. With my respect Gar Wyatt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I was sent to Dr.Bridge in July 2013 out of the hand clinic at KGH.I had just had my right elbow and wrist operated on. I tripped outside KGH and dislocated that elbow.Dr.Bridge looked at my elbow and took an additional xray.He did not have to do this as his specialty is lower limbs.I was sent to him by mistake.I have never forgotten his kind, helpful,knowledgable manner.He has operated on two of my friends and both say he is fantastic.Thanks
so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

I came from Merrit to see Dr Bridge after years of pain from my bunions and not being able to wear shoes. I had been told that there was nothing that could be done because my bunion was too big. I finally got to see him and last year he fixed it for me. It took a long time to get better but now my pain is so much better that I want to get my other foot fixed. I am so glad that I found this doctor. I just hope my next foot goes as well as the first one. thank you so much for your caring and great work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr Bridge is the butcher of Lisbon instead of repairing a hammer toe he amputated it further deforming a foot . Blames his patient for getting his staples out too early when his staff told patient to have staples out in 2 weeks .Advises his patient to walk on his heel does not notice that the patient has a fused ankle and can not even reach the ground with his heel .Starts to talk to the patient does not finish his sentence and leaves the room .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

amazing doctor, I was a nurse injured on the job stopping a patient from falling. After being accused of faking it by work-safe and my employer i was sent to see Dr bridge. he believed me and my pain, and noticed that i in fact had a broken ankle. surgery was booked and preformed, and unfortunately through no fault of his was somewhat unsuccessful. I would see this man any time, and being a nurse i know the difference between a good caring doctor and one who is just putting in time for a paycheck. Excellent care Michael, you do ortho surgeons proud.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2197424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I had my foot done by another surgeon and it was worse after that. I finally found dr bridge after 3 years of pain. He spent lots of time looking at my pictures and he fixed it for me. Real great. I came from Vancouver to see him so glad I did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][62917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

My problem was after surgery care. There was NONE. I spent 15 months in agony, most of which was spent in bed with my foot raised. I knew I had an infection in my foot. I had an open wound the size of my big toe. He never looked at the reports sent by the nurses at the wound clinic. I was sent there by my family doctor. When I finally got in to see him he brought in another dr who eventually did a skin graft. After much pain the surface of the wound healed but I still knew I had infection. The only way I finally got care was when a dr filling in finally agreed to take the appliance out. He told me the foot was full of pus. when I went back to Dr. Bridge he didn't even know who I was. In my opinion, Dr. Bridge nearly cost me my foot due to arrogance, not listening to his patients and overbooking. If a surgery goes well, fine, if not u r in for trouble. I spent hrs waiting for my appts. I strongly suggest finding another dr if u need surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][62916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I had my ankle reconstruction surgery in Sept/12 Had lots of follow-up apts, physio which I am still going to. Before surgery Dr. Bridge said it would be 10%better or 10%worse.. I lucked out he is the best Doctor. I have more movement and getting better daily. His staff are fantastic, gave me follow-up call next day after surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs ankle surgery as of right now you can barely see even my scar as he did a fantastic job!! Keep up the great work. Michele Kirschner

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][62915].votes_count ]]