Ratings for Dr. Michael Bridge

I saw him in his clinic and even though he was seeing a very large number of patients he was very nice and took the time to discuss my what to expect with my ankle fracture

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr bridge has done amazing job, and was very reassuring when I was concerned and came back to ask more questions before surgery thank you

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Bridge is not kind and does not take time or concern with patients. He make one feel rushed and and uncared for. He gave me no resolve to any of my concerning issues and after having surgery my pain had become worse. I now am on another wait list for surgery once again and have been informed that the surgery he did for me was a complete waste of time and money, as I now need 2 more surgeries to fix problem, which his surgery did absolutely nothing for, except make things worse. He also told me after surgery when I was concerned about an increase in pain that there was nothing to be done and I would have to suck it up and live with it. Would not recommend him, if you need a surgeon look into going to Vancouver.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I felt he had poor bedside manners and had no time after the surgery to speak to me.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

In the past I'd talked to 3 other Dr's about my feet. Dr. Bridge answered my questions and explained everything. The whole process was easy and I had help with everything I needed. My surgery was a great success with no issues.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Bridge is awesome in every way. He has done several surgeries on my CMT feet and has gone the extra mile to ensure that everything was successful for me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Awesome doctor. One of the few surgeons that actually examines the patient (tests for lack of movement or laxity in the joint and listens to the patient. He is very thorough, accurate in his diagnosis, and good at his surgery skills too. He also takes to explain the issue as well.

Submitted July 7, 2015

I have had several surgeries by Orthopedic Surgeons and Dr. Mike Bridge is the best surgeon I have ever dealt with. He repaired a Achilles Tendon problem I had when other surgeons said their was nothing that could be done surgically He also repaired a problem with my foot which was a 3 surgery and it has healed proper and I am back playing sports and enjoying life. Thanks for giving me my quality of life back. You are the man Mike. Thank God we have you in Kelowna. With my respect Gar Wyatt

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I was sent to Dr.Bridge in July 2013 out of the hand clinic at KGH.I had just had my right elbow and wrist operated on. I tripped outside KGH and dislocated that elbow.Dr.Bridge looked at my elbow and took an additional xray.He did not have to do this as his specialty is lower limbs.I was sent to him by mistake.I have never forgotten his kind, helpful,knowledgable manner.He has operated on two of my friends and both say he is fantastic.Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I came from Merrit to see Dr Bridge after years of pain from my bunions and not being able to wear shoes. I had been told that there was nothing that could be done because my bunion was too big. I finally got to see him and last year he fixed it for me. It took a long time to get better but now my pain is so much better that I want to get my other foot fixed. I am so glad that I found this doctor. I just hope my next foot goes as well as the first one. thank you so much for your caring and great work.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014