Ratings for Dr. Richard Jussaume

Due to automobile injury, I end up seeing endless team of doctors and specialists, with enough comparison, I find Dr. Richard Jussaume is the best doctor I have ever meet. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, caring and has the ability and willingness to pin point illness and treatments without sending me back and forth for endless trips. Dr. Richard Jussaume is a great doctor with a kind heart.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

When you have pain daily,you hope to find knowledgeable medical professionals who do not prematurely diagnose. Jussaume is rare,and we can only hope med.students will specialize in pain management medicine with the equivalent knowledge and bed side manner.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I really heard and he does really well at juggling to keep things moving as he seems to be very busy.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

The amazing thing about him is that he actually treats your ailments right there! Really incredible doctor, very caring, knowledgeable, and all around great guy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

He is the most concerned and caring Doctor that I have ever met since Dr. Jess Goodman, back in 1986. He did more for me in 30 minutes than my previous Doctor had done in 10 years.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Great GP. Knowledgeable, personable, caring. Couldn't ask for more from a family doctor

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

The doctor is very humanitarian he listens and very compassionate with your pain he's truly genuinely concern for your well being , before him I refuse to go to a doctor because I waited for hours ,sat inside for another hour and was given a few minutes of their time , I felt like a number , thank goodness that we still have doctors that treat you good

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Great GP. Very caring, patient, and respectful. Takes the time to explain things and to educate people about their bodies.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

There should be more Doctors like him. He is not only nice but very smart.He reads up a lot on all the new research which is helping him to help us. Great,great physician.So glad I found him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014