Ratings for Dr. W. Edward Gunn

I LOVE this doctor! He is very helpful and takes time to listen to everything you have to say before he begins. There have been a couple of times I didn't like his diagnosis (I honestly believe it was something else) but I respected his diagnosis and followed his advice anyway. The problem went away shortly after but has come back. I highly recommend him to others and I won't see another doctor. I don't like that they are closed on Fridays though. I really need to get in but will have to wait.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Very nice dr BUT... I had a staph infection EIGHT times before he had me swabbed for chronic MRSA, which was positive by the way. There is one in particular staff member up front who is extremely rude to both my sister and I... I no longer see this dr because of her and my sister is looking for another dr. He also makes you come in just go tell you blood work results.... just to get that extra money... its seriously pathetic up there. Dr gunn is really nice but that is about all they have going for them. I will not be back.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I liked dr. gunn, but his staff did not like me, and were untruthful about me. five months after I found another doctor, dr. gunn sent me a certified letter telling me he could no longer be my doctor. dr. gunn is a good doctor. but his staff could use some work.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Very smart and caring doctor. I've been going to him for a few years and really have nothing bad to say about Dr. Gunn.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Very interested in each individual's health needs and personal well being. Always interested in what is better for each individual patient. Has been my family's GP since he came to Huntsville.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

very good doctor...He will sit and talk with you and is interested in your overall well-being.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Great doctor! The best experience I've had in over 20 years. Helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Dr. W. Edward Gunn's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1998)