Ratings for Dr. Robert Cameron

So my experience has been awful and this is my first time seeing him out of convenience. The staff doesn't seem to care that I went there for 10am and he wasn't there and I had to return later at 1:30pm. No sorries or anything. She also seems to be a little bit too social not answering the phone when I did show up again and was waiting my 1 and a half for the doctor. It would just ring and ring and ring. This doctor gave me medication without asking me about my history. Doctors should ask a little more don't you think and not just hand out pills, this resulted in me having adverse reactions to it. Then they aren't in on Sunday of course so I had to wait 2 days before dealing with this again and when you're really sick and then you ad adverse reactions, its not fun and you're not supposed to stop the medication. So again next day came, wasn't in at 10am had to come back at 1:30pm (the receptionist doesn't answer so, what exactly am I supposed to do but to physically go in). The Pharmacy wouldn't help and by the way that first day I was at the Pharmacy (awful), the tech just totally let some guy she knew bump ahead of me, I felt I was dying from my illness and I had to wait even longer. Most pharmacies if your doctor misdiagnosed you don't make you go see the doctor, they can call him up and get it fixed, nope had to wait another hour in the waiting area to see him. They too did not ask for my medical history. Maybe if someone asked I might have had adverse reactions to my medication. Why does this guy even have his hours at 10am? This guy comes in and he is so arrogant. You shouldn't be arrogant when you obviously screwed up. We were both polite but when I gave him my medication history he just shoved it aside without asking what it was about, I forceably told him (another indication of arrogance). Not showing up for 10am is another sign as well, he obviously doesn't respect anyone else's time at all. Then because its an antibiotic issue, he gives me "probiotics" that weren't probiotics in the end, doesn't even tell me. Asked him should I take them first and wait for it to settle. He's like no just take them it's fine. They were actually peppermint pills which deal with symptoms of IBS. This is not my problem, my problem is my stomach is under attack because you insist on giving me a strong antibiotic. I tried to even confirm with the pharmacy, they didn't know neither. Luckily I had probiotics at home and they have instructions to take it after 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics, so at least something helped me. I'm still experiencing symptoms but not as bad, probably because of my probiotics. I have spent way too much money on this illness having to by a cough syrup that he prescribed that doesn't help, 2 different types of antibiotics, BRAT food because of my adverse reactions (I've never in my life have had this problem with antibiotics); I'll have to buy more probiotics and probably other stuff to deal with my symptoms as I'm pretty sure I have an anal fissure now too. I'm tolerating this the best I can. I'm even probably going to shorten the length, since he can't seem to think of a medication that won't kill my stomach even though again I gave him my medication history that he pushed away. I don't recommend him. Anything further I have to deal with this, I'm going to my family doctor. And next time I'm dying of bronchitis, I'd rather dying taking the bus and go all the way to my family doctor's walk-in clinic so at least they acknowledge my medical history. I believe my ratings are fair the staff did not care about her job more about socializing with other staff in the pharmacy or people she knew personally. I was barely helped, I'm still hacking and (this is why I wanted cough medicine that numbs the coughing, he obviously didn't understand what I said), I will most likely have to address the coughing later on and I have fissures now making my life more miserable (again, never had a problem with antibiotics until this guy). I spent a fortune for incompetence, when your poor is not helpful. He definitely is not punctual. And he definitely doesn't know his medication in regards to probiotics, and maybe he should consider not giving out strong antibiotics. I originally just wanted to minimize my coughing, cause I usually have problems for weeks when I over cough -- you get a hyper reaction by your throat to cough eventually. And right now I'm taking antibiotics still coughing, still horse, still having diarrhea and I'm not producing any more yellow mucus, which means its probably deeper and I'll have to spend money on an inhaler later. I expect more knowledge from a doctor, you get paid a lot of money. And not listening to your patients when they've been through the same thing every year, they know their body better than you do on the physical level, work WITH your patients not against.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

He is a good doctor, every time my family doctor failed, I just drop in into his practice and he saves the day. He listens to you, and offers good advice and he was all the time right. Thank you so much. He is a doctor I will recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Extemely intelligent,excellent bedside manner ,a pleasant experience all around

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

By far, the very best Dr. I have ever come across in a very long time, when he makes it in, that is....

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

dr cameron is the best he does not let companies push him around he stands up for the patient

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Hes Brest person kind friendly u van open up réel confortable sround Jim understands tour nerfs ans importance of bot cutting u of certain meds ces a gold man ans dictor who mars mistake no one perfect

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013