Ratings for Dr. Edward Tredget

Dr. Tredget is one of the nicest and most humble doctors I have ever met in Edmonton. I had an appointment with him for a breast reduction and he was very professional and knew what he was doing. I was lucky enough to get an appointment for my surgery early since there was a cancellation. His assistant, Tracey is also very nice and professional. I told her that I'm available most of the time for surgery and she took it into consideration and I had my breast reduction done a week after my initial consultation. This does not happen a lot but it was very nice of her to remember. The day of the surgery was great. Dr. Tredget made sure I was comfortable and was very kind to answer all my questions. I had a follow up appointment after my surgery and had no problems booking it with Tracey. Dr. Tredget, again, was very kind and even asked me again after seeing him in the hallway if I have any other questions or concerns. Such a good experience! Thank you Dr. Tredget and Tracey! I love the results from the surgery.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Met with Dr. and two students (one male and one female, which I felt I had to since I wanted surgery) to discuss Breast Reduction Surgery. I let the Doc and students see my breasts and was lead to believe that I was going to be booked for surgery. Then I see letter from Doctor saying I was too obese (which he knew before appointment because I had been turned down by others because of my BMI) to have surgery....Which leads me to believe that this guys a quack and just wanted to look at my chest. No other reason to see me, exam me and humiliate me. I feel like complaining to Medical Board.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Tredgets office staff (Tracy ) has only proven to be interested in my file once and that was to have the initial surgery performed. Since then I have requested to have a corrective process done to the original surgery and to have information about the initial surgery to which she has not responded to either for two reasons; we don't contact people by email and she is too busy scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Excellent bed side manners. I've had many surgeries and he was one of the best surgeons. Answered all my questions and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Did a surgery to repair a tendon in my hand. Now I have full use of all my fingers

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Not only intelligent & skilled, but gentle & caring. He's a kind doctor without an ego.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Tredget is the best of the best I was between 90+95% burnt in an industrial accident in the province I live in I was given a minus percentage of life. When I survive the first 24 hours I wad flown to the u of a and dr.tredget. well that was in 1996. Dr. Tredget is the best of the best

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

For those unfortunate enough to have suffered a burn injury requiring intensive care, Dr. Tredget is a man of miracles. He is very professional, caring and thorough in his work and has a humble personality. Having been under his care for three months I've witnessed him saving numerous lives (including my own) and improving the quality of life of countless other patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

the best doctor in canada.if it wasent foe him i wouldnt be alive.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012