Ratings for Dr. Edward Tredget

Met with Dr. and two students (one male and one female, which I felt I had to since I wanted surgery) to discuss Breast Reduction Surgery. I let the Doc and students see my breasts and was lead to believe that I was going to be booked for surgery. Then I see letter from Doctor saying I was too obese (which he knew before appointment because I had been turned down by others because of my BMI) to have surgery....Which leads me to believe that this guys a quack and just wanted to look at my chest. No other reason to see me, exam me and humiliate me. I feel like complaining to Medical Board.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Tredgets office staff (Tracy ) has only proven to be interested in my file once and that was to have the initial surgery performed. Since then I have requested to have a corrective process done to the original surgery and to have information about the initial surgery to which she has not responded to either for two reasons; we don't contact people by email and she is too busy scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Excellent bed side manners. I've had many surgeries and he was one of the best surgeons. Answered all my questions and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Did a surgery to repair a tendon in my hand. Now I have full use of all my fingers

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Not only intelligent & skilled, but gentle & caring. He's a kind doctor without an ego.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Tredget is the best of the best I was between 90+95% burnt in an industrial accident in the province I live in I was given a minus percentage of life. When I survive the first 24 hours I wad flown to the u of a and dr.tredget. well that was in 1996. Dr. Tredget is the best of the best

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

For those unfortunate enough to have suffered a burn injury requiring intensive care, Dr. Tredget is a man of miracles. He is very professional, caring and thorough in his work and has a humble personality. Having been under his care for three months I've witnessed him saving numerous lives (including my own) and improving the quality of life of countless other patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

the best doctor in canada.if it wasent foe him i wouldnt be alive.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012