Ratings for Dr. T Frizzelle

I went to Dr Frizzelle with significant nerve pain in my left leg from spinal nerve damage. After looking at the MRI he surprised me saying I wouldn't need a surgery. He explained that a very small piece of the padding between the vertebrae had separated and slid down the spinal column where it came to rest on the base of the nerve thus causing pain. He also said that the body will dissolve this material in 1 to 2 months and referred me to a pain doctor for injection(s). The injections received a great deal of the pain and I have seen further pain reduction as time goes on, just as he said I would. So in the end I am healing and didn't have the spinal surgery I expected-thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr Frizzelle performed my first lumbar surgery and I was miserable since. The following 2 surgeons referred to Frizzelle as 'The Butcher'. He had cut up so much tissue that was not even near the area that needed to be focused on. Large amounts of scar tissue since have also caused additional problems. Run, don't walk from this surgeon. I am surprised after reading other negative reviews on multiple sites that he still has a license to practice. Do not allow loved ones to be treated by this man.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Eight years ago I trusted dr. Frizzell with my neck. When he did the first surgery he place the wrong instrument in my neck and had to bend it, which caused a problem. When he did the second surgery 10 days later he broke vertebrae c2-c7, T1 and 2. After three surgeries I was left with nerve damage in my neck. The pain is so severe I want to scream. I was told I can no longer work and was put on SSI. To this day I am paying for all my own medical bills. The pain hasn't got better it got worse. I am not mad at the man, but disappointed. He never took responsibility for his mistake.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Frizzell treat you with respect. He is also one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. I would tell anyone that needs a neurosurgeon to see Dr. Frizzell. You will have the best care. His staff is as awesome as he is.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Frizzel is hands down my favorite Doctor. He is very personable, caring, and comforting. He fused my back after another Doctor ****ed me and now I feel great. I can even golf better. Hmmm not to sure how that happened. You are in great hands with this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. T Frizzelle's Credentials

Beech Street Corporation
Kaiser-Permanente
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Three Rivers Provider Network