Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa

Ratings for Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa

Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa is a very nice person but a TERRIBLE DENTIST! She just doesn't seem to care if she gives you a good service for your money's worth, at least as far as routine dental cleanings are concerned. At 240$ a pop, think about it! Story: My girlfriend, who is a dental hygienist, alerted me to my bad breath and told me that I had some VERY REMOVABLE (coffee) stains on my teeth. So I booked ANOTHER appointment with Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa, barely 5 months after my first cleaning by her, AND after I became dental floss addict following Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa's advice (which is a good thing). I came out of Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa's dental cleaning session WITH ALL MY STAINS and barely a week after, DESPITE FLOSSING 3 TIMES A DAY, my bad breath came back according to my girlfirend. WOW! WHAT A TERRIBLE SERVICE At 240$ a pop! The thing to keep in mind is that by WHEN Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa DOES NOT REMOVE PLAQUE FROM YOUR TEETH, THEY SIMPLY ROT! AND YOU LOOK LIKE A DIRTY HOBO WHEN YOU SMILE... AND YOU HAVE BAD BREATH! So I changed dentist and went here: www.cliniquedentairelacite.com After my first appointment with a competent dental hygienist, ALL MY STAINS ARE GONE and I'M NOT ASHAMED TO SMILE ANYMORE! And my girlfriend is not afraid to kiss me anymore! ;)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Arguably the greatest dentist on planet earth. Warm, friendly, funny, takes the time to explain everything to you, answers your questions, makes a plan that works for your budget, goes out of her way to find the most cost-effective solutions for you. A complete dream. Asked me my pronouns and didn't once mess them up. I honestly can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I didn't think that a dentist like this existed. I had heard of so many reviews and recommendations for her and didn't really listen to any of them until I was in emergency need. Dr. Manigat is amazing. She sat with me and talked for so long, did a thorough examination of not only my teeth but my jaw, bite, muscles and everything. She was so helpful and so kind and did not once recommend doing any unnecessary work. She is extremely cost effective and understanding when it comes to insurance, payment etc. She is also HILARIOUS and so likeable. I wish we were friends. She is so funny. She is SO NICE to everyone in the office, and makes a point of ensuring you are not stressed out or anxious about going there. I can't believe I am almost cancelled my appointment with her. What a regret that would have been. 10 on 10 would recommend. One of the best dentists in the city and I feel sorry for anyone who is not a patient of hers. She is fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I look forward to my visits with this wonderful dentist. She is a very kind and gentle practitioner who freely shares how to holistically care for teeth without expensive products or unnecessary procedures. I always come away feeling empowered! We need more dentists like her!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Elle est excellante et devouée, elle a vraiment à cœur ses client. Je vous la recommande chaudement

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I hate going to the dentist I love going to see Dr.Manigat Wish I could add more stars

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Hands down, best dentist I've ever had. Kind, calm, considerate, and willing to honestly answer all of your health questions (including real costs of what's actually necessary) while basically treating you like a peer in the field of maintaining your own health. Not even a second of weird power dynamics, plus a casual joke here and there. Highly recommended as both a professional and a stand up person.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Manigat is amazibg, reassuring and helpful. She does everything herself (no hygienist) so you get to spend to whole appointment time with her and ask all you questions. She does a lot of techings. She's passionate, kind and caring. The secretary seem lost at time and doesn't speak French.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I'lI never do online reviews, but I am doing one for Dr. Sampa because I absolutely love her. I've had some pretty bad experiences with dentists in Montreal and Dr. Sampa has made everything better. From the service to her sociability. I couldn't ask for a better, more caring dentist. If only my family doctor were as kind, gentle, and thorough as her. 5 stars, A+, 100%

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Elle est tout simplement formidable, la meilleure en ville. Allez-y et vous verrez par vous même.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016