Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa

Ratings for Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa

Dr. Manigat is not only an excellent dentist but a great person as well. Knowledgeable, caring and knows how to treat her customers well. She is my dentist for the past 3 years and i don’t think I’ll ever go to another dentist. She genuinely cares for her patients, and unlike some other dentists NEVER have once recommended doing any unnecessary work. Definitely one of the best dentists in the city.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Dr. Manigat is the best dentist I have ever seen. I feel not only well taken care of but deeply at ease when I visit her for my cleanings because I know she genuinely cares about her patients and wants them to have a positive experience of their own health. Never scolding or judgmental, always focused on making actionable plans for helping her patients take care of themselves. Truly an exceptional dentist and person.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Manigat is a miracle Dentist who is very personable and can convince the most fearful individual to prioritize his/her oral health. For approximately 25 years of being in Dr. Manigat's care, she has demonstrated the utmost professionalism, knowledge and empathy for myself and my children (who continue in her care as young adults). Her dental intreventions and follow-up with patients and Dental Specialists has been "job 1". In additon, her Office Staff are very pleasant, Everyone whom I had recommended to Dr. Manigat has expressed similar sentiments. Dr. Manigat is the "Rock Star" of Dentistry, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I can not recommend Dr. Manigat enough. Her holistic approach to dental health is great. She is friendly and professional. No judgement, no paternalism. She takes the time to listen and generously explains what is going on as she works. She also gives useful tips regarding dental hygiene (and overall well-being). She really makes going to the dentist a pleasure and an empowering experience. All the stars for Dr. Manigat!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Ca fait plus de 10 ans que je suis une patiente de Dre Manigat. Elle est à l’ecoute et prend le temps de me rassurer et guider à chaque rendez-vous pour mes habitudes dentaires. J’avais peur des dentistes au début mais avec elle ma bouche est au petit soin. Merci pour ton excellent travail Dre Manigat

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Very good dentist it was my first experience to a dentist and she helped me a lot. I highly recommend going to see her if you have any dental needs

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Chileshe-Manigat for more than 10 years. She has been amazing. I used to dislike going to the dentist. Not any more! She's experienced and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Je suis patiente du Docteur Manigat depuis plus de 5 ans et je suis pleinement satifaite. Elle prend toujours le temps d’écouter et de donner les meilleurs conseils et traitements. Je la recommandes à 100%

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa is a very nice person but a TERRIBLE DENTIST! She just doesn't seem to care if she gives you a good service for your money's worth, at least as far as routine dental cleanings are concerned. At 240$ a pop, think about it! Story: My girlfriend, who is a dental hygienist, alerted me to my bad breath and told me that I had some VERY REMOVABLE (coffee) stains on my teeth. So I booked ANOTHER appointment with Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa, barely 5 months after my first cleaning by her, AND after I became dental floss addict following Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa's advice (which is a good thing). I came out of Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa's dental cleaning session WITH ALL MY STAINS and barely a week after, DESPITE FLOSSING 3 TIMES A DAY, my bad breath came back according to my girlfirend. WOW! WHAT A TERRIBLE SERVICE At 240$ a pop! The thing to keep in mind is that by WHEN Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa DOES NOT REMOVE PLAQUE FROM YOUR TEETH, THEY SIMPLY ROT! AND YOU LOOK LIKE A DIRTY HOBO WHEN YOU SMILE... AND YOU HAVE BAD BREATH! So I changed dentist and went here: www.cliniquedentairelacite.com After my first appointment with a competent dental hygienist, ALL MY STAINS ARE GONE and I'M NOT ASHAMED TO SMILE ANYMORE! And my girlfriend is not afraid to kiss me anymore! ;)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Arguably the greatest dentist on planet earth. Warm, friendly, funny, takes the time to explain everything to you, answers your questions, makes a plan that works for your budget, goes out of her way to find the most cost-effective solutions for you. A complete dream. Asked me my pronouns and didn't once mess them up. I honestly can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018