Ratings for Dr. Chileshe-Manigat Sampa

I didn't think that a dentist like this existed. I had heard of so many reviews and recommendations for her and didn't really listen to any of them until I was in emergency need. Dr. Manigat is amazing. She sat with me and talked for so long, did a thorough examination of not only my teeth but my jaw, bite, muscles and everything. She was so helpful and so kind and did not once recommend doing any unnecessary work. She is extremely cost effective and understanding when it comes to insurance, payment etc. She is also HILARIOUS and so likeable. I wish we were friends. She is so funny. She is SO NICE to everyone in the office, and makes a point of ensuring you are not stressed out or anxious about going there. I can't believe I am almost cancelled my appointment with her. What a regret that would have been. 10 on 10 would recommend. One of the best dentists in the city and I feel sorry for anyone who is not a patient of hers. She is fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I look forward to my visits with this wonderful dentist. She is a very kind and gentle practitioner who freely shares how to holistically care for teeth without expensive products or unnecessary procedures. I always come away feeling empowered! We need more dentists like her!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Elle est excellante et devouée, elle a vraiment à cœur ses client. Je vous la recommande chaudement

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I hate going to the dentist I love going to see Dr.Manigat Wish I could add more stars

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Hands down, best dentist I've ever had. Kind, calm, considerate, and willing to honestly answer all of your health questions (including real costs of what's actually necessary) while basically treating you like a peer in the field of maintaining your own health. Not even a second of weird power dynamics, plus a casual joke here and there. Highly recommended as both a professional and a stand up person.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Manigat is amazibg, reassuring and helpful. She does everything herself (no hygienist) so you get to spend to whole appointment time with her and ask all you questions. She does a lot of techings. She's passionate, kind and caring. The secretary seem lost at time and doesn't speak French.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I'lI never do online reviews, but I am doing one for Dr. Sampa because I absolutely love her. I've had some pretty bad experiences with dentists in Montreal and Dr. Sampa has made everything better. From the service to her sociability. I couldn't ask for a better, more caring dentist. If only my family doctor were as kind, gentle, and thorough as her. 5 stars, A+, 100%

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Elle est tout simplement formidable, la meilleure en ville. Allez-y et vous verrez par vous même.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Avec 10 ans de fidélité, Dr. Sampa m'a toujours fourni un service d'excellence. Je l'ai recommandé à mes amis et ils m'ont tous donné de bons commentaires. Elle est très professionnelle, expérimentée, à l'écoute, fiable et toujours de bonne humeur. Appellez la pour un rendez-vous et vous sortirez de là rempli de joie :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I have been a client of Dr Sampa for over 6 years now, and all i have to say is "a wonderful all round service from the receptionist to the medical servicies rendered". I will recommend her to anyone that wants a peace of mind when it come to excellent services and reliability.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016