Ratings for Dr. Timea Belej-Rak

From the first day I walked into the clinic,I felt so welcomed and comfortable. All the staff was always so positive and happy. It always made me stay so calm a d have a positive atfitude. After 3 months of cycle monitoring and one dose of Clomyde I got pregnant. It is like in this clinic we are a big family. I just wanted to say Dr.Belej Rak Thank you.Yoa guys are all amazing.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr Belej Rak, I think, is the best fertility doctor in Vaughan-Richmond Hill area. And I say this, after having seen a few doctors (Dr Shruti, Dr. Claire Jones, Dr Marjorie Dixon). Dr Belej Rak (and her staff) are amazingly organized (which was a huge concern for me at Mt Sinai with Dr Jones ). But there's more to Dr Belej-Rak...she's very punctual, and very accessible and seems to be the only doctor who won't rush you during your meetings (ours would typically run at least half hour). Best overall experience, and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dear DrBelej Rak,my husband and I really appreciate all your time and help along the way. We are sleepy but absolutely in love with our daughter. We woudn't have her without you. Thank you for your kindness and personal attention to lour journy

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Dear Dr.Belej Rak, there are not enough words to express the depth of gratitude we have for you. You are the best .

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Thank you Dr Belej-Rak for helping us build our beautiful family. You were always such a caring and compassionate person, who always made us smile and believe we would be parents one day.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

We've had a wonderful experience at Anova fertility clinic with Dr.T. Belej-Rak. She is outstanding, warm, friendly doctor. She is explaining any questions without hasitation. She ia a very highly educated and knowledgeable doctor. She knows what she is doing 100%. Thank you for your advices and positive achievement in our 2nd. Baby process. We are very lucky future parents. Thank you Dr. Timea Belej-Rak.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Belej Rak and the entire staff at Anova fertility clinic are absolutely wonderful. She is the best doctor ever, very polite, kind, professional. It was a pleasure dealing with you Dr. Belej Rak. Thank you for everything what you did for us. We will be a happy big family thanks to you.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Belej-Rak is kind, considerable and thoughtful doctor. With much appreciation for this special doctor from our family of three !

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Virro's , unfortunately I think his busy schedule he was unable to perform any treatment on me, however I got recomandation from my friend to see Dr. Belej-Rak. Thank you so much for your help Dr. Belej-Rak , we are so excited to have our little girl. I can't wait to contact you in the future, when we are ready for another baby.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I underwent IVF treatment with Dr. Belej-Rake 4 years ago and again this year at age 42. Both times I successfully became pregnant. Because of my age, I felt that this was my last opportunity to have another baby. I entrusted my last chance with Dr.Belej-Rake because I had total confidence in her. I can't over-emphasize how positive I had total confidence in her. I can'tell over-emphasize how positive, caring and knowledgeable Dr.Belej-Rake is. She took the time to explain each step and made sure the retrieval and transfer were as comfortable as possible. The quality of care I received was excellent. To me Dr.Belej-Rake is a SUPERANTISPYWARE doctor and wonderful, warm person. My husband and I are just so grateful to her and would highly recommend her to anyone with fertility issues.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016