Dr. Renju Kuriakose

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Renju Kuriakose

Dr. Kuriakose and his staff were very kind and helpful during the review of my condition. I had a thorough testing and advise. I would not hesitate to see him and his staff again when and if necessary.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Great doctor and staff. Glad I got referred and glad I have continuing care. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Good DR. Good Staff. Happy with appointment. Hopefully I start feeling better soon.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

An alright doctor just told me that I was wrong and he was right.

Submitted August 20, 2019

I have had multiple MVA’s over the years and have severe upper back, neck and jaw pain that have got increasingly worse over time. I have seen a total of 5 specialists and the best one was Dr.Kuriakose. So kind and empathetic and is a very genuine person. Now that I have been getting Botox injections the pain has greatly subsided substantially and it’s almost a state of remission. His secretary Anne is wonderful at her job and she even goes above and beyond for his patients. This is your example of great hospitality and care that they give to their patients.

Submitted July 24, 2019

I had a great experience with this doctor. Explained about my condition well. Staff is excellent as well. I would recommend this doctor highly.

Submitted April 25, 2019

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Minimal wait. Amazing staff. Overall very happy. Appointment was on Main Street.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Great consultation with him. So helpful. All my questions answered in one appointment. Looked at my scans that my family doctor ordered. Told me what was wrong. Told me to call if symptoms return or get worse. Staff at office was amazing. One girl was there when I went in and then another girl was there when I left. The old switcheroo lol. They where both great. She was typing a note when I arrived and asked me to hold on for a minute. While she just sent a note and she could close that persons chart and go bad to her Check In screen. It was less then 30 seconds that I waited. Which I was happy to do. Overall very happy with this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I have been meaning to come on here after someone told me about this site. This Dr Kuriakose is very good at what he does. I have noticed new staff at his office. He’s also had a medical student with him. His secretaries are very kind. After reading through the comments I see some hateful comments. To the lady or gentalmen saying that the secretary glared at you I would love to know how that would be possible if someone was standing at the counter. If you have ever been to the office you would notice that when someone is standing at the cournter it would be hard for someone sitting to be glared at. Also your hating the staff at the hospital too. I somehow think that you are making things up. I used to be a secretary and let me tell you how stressful that job is. Your employer is calling on you, the patients and the phone. I can’t imagine working at this office when Dr Kuriakose is the only neurologist in Saint John right now. I’m sure him and his staff are feeling overwhelmed with all the things needing to be done.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Some of these comments really anger me. Dr Kuriakose is an amazing doctor. He doesn’t have time to be your buddy and talk for hours. I like that he gets to the point and this man knows his stuff! He now has two secretaries at his office. A white girl and a brown girl. They are both great. The white one has been there for years and she is amazing though I can never remember her name. Yes she is busy. And I’m sure who was on the desk that day but I’m sure the girl wasn’t glaring at you to be rude she probably was trying with her eyes to say sorry that you were waiting so long. Also do you not think these ladies don’t get stressed too. Hello there human! Anyway point blank this office is amazing staff and doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr. Renju Kuriakose's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English