Ratings for Dr. Sammy Lee

My appointment was at 11:00am, they make me wait for an hour which was fine. The worst was during the check up, I feel very uncomfortable. He checked my chest for my breathing but at the same time he put the stethoscope or hand (I can't really tell) into my bra that even touched my nipple on both side of my brest. I was shocked by the time he did that and even now still feeling very uncomfortable for it. I was going to file a complaint, but the process seems take forever. So I written here to warm you folks if you are female, please don't go.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Told him what my problem may very likely be and requested to prescribe further testing, but he won't listen and refused to prescribe the test. Had to suffer another few weeks and finally couldn't take it anymore and went to another clinic to get a prescription for the test. the result confirmed what I told him all along. Would not go back to see him again.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Best Family Doctor in Richmond!!!! He js very kind, patience and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Lee is a good doctor. His staff is very nice as well. Yes, I need to make an appointment every time when I go to see him. I also need to wait. The wait time is reasonable. I don't mind. Dr. Lee is a hard working doctor. He takes time to take care of the patients.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I made an appointment with Dr. Lee at 11:30am one day. When I arrived, I was told by the receptionist that there would be a long wait, because the doctor is not in his office yet. I mean... are you kidding me? The clinic opened at 10:00am, and it has been 1.5 hours and the doctor was not even there! The wait time was simply ridiculous. Dr. Lee needs to have more respect for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Worst doctor's office I've ever been to. Very unethical and unprofessional. My wife was seeing this doctor for treatment after car an accident. The first appointment was okay but even since, my wife would have to wait for a few hours to see this doctor regardless we have set up an appointment. This doctor would purposely put all other patient in front of my wife, including walk-ins, and make my wife to wait until every single patient are gone before seeing her, which was normally just right before the clinic closes. After questioning and some confrontation with the receptionist, the receptionist told us straight that ICBC case is trouble and involving lots of report writing. She also indicated that the doctor (Sammy Lee) doesn't like to deal with ICBC cases and told us to see some other doctor if we don't like the wait.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Great doctor and great staff. Dr. Sammy Lee is very helpful and knowledgeable. Wait time is reasonable and staff very helpful. My family has been seeing him for over 15 years now and no complaint at all. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr Sammy Lee has been my doctors for almost 10 years. I have found his supporting staff polite & helpful. Time management has been good & satisfactory. I didn't really have to wait. Dr. Lee has been very caring & friendly. He was willing to share medical information that I wanted to know. Understand he is enthusiatic about doing things for the wellbeing of the community. He walked to raise funds for the Children Hospital. I do respect him & recommend him worlthy of our support for a good course. Comment by Mark Auyeung dated 20130612

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Lee is friendly and knowledgeable. He is very patient to communicate. He tried his best to find out the way to heal my sickness.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Lee is friendly and knowlegable. He is detail and patient to my problem.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013