Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Zadhoush

Worst doctor I ever met. I was having terrible back pain, only thing he did was prescribing hydromorphone witch didn't help at all but made me extremely drowsy and dissy , so I didn't take narcotics he prescribed me. Tried to ask for different solutions after 1year of suffering.He didn't listen to me and told me I'm a lier he I should take narcotics around the clock for pain controll. He is a drug pusher not a doctor. While I was suffering from pain he refused to be my family doctor after being my family doctor for 5years because I'm a inappropriate (?) patient. I didn't know there is a such thing as a inappropriate patient. I had to find a different family doctor and finally after 2 and half years of suffering from back pain I'm going in for surgery.I was in shock when he refused to give care I needed the most made me look for different doctors and go through the hassle and caused delay getting treatment I needed.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My Wife and I have been blessed to have Dr. Zadhoush for a few years now. He has treated us with the utmost respect. Very knowledgeable and compassionate gentleman. He truly cares about you as a person. I was diagnosed with bladder and prostate cancer and sent to an excellent specialist. I feel he treats us the same way he would his own family members. Very disappointed to hear of two negative reviews left. I guess some people are impossible to please. Show respect and you will get respect. Thank you for all that you do! Bless You.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Saw this doctor through the walk in clinic today and have to say for never have met him before he made me feel pretty comfortable. Very easy to talk to and helped me with my problem. Thanks from the soon to be birthday girl!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

We are blessed to have Dr. Zadhoush as our family doctor for the last 5 years. I would like to thank his staff too. He is a great physician and a wonderful human. Listen to us very carefully and explain himself in detail. A wonderful team. He explain very well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

He is not a good doctor Do no recommend him at all , he treat his patients lile garbages

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I know Dr. Zadhoush for few years now. I had a car accident 10 years ago. My previous family doctor was an easygoing fellow giving me painkillers. After 6 month that painkillers were not enough, I was popping pills like candy! Sometimes snort them. My wife booked me to see Dr. Zadhoush. He put me on Methadone and then switched me to Suboxone. For the last 2 years I have not touched any drugs. I even quit smoking. Suboxone saved my life. Dr. Zadhoush understand pain and understand addiction. He treated me like a patient not like a looser.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Zadhoush; if you read this , I wanted to thank you for taking care of my mother. You are an angel. My mother is lucky to have you.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable . HIHGLY recommend him to anyone !

Submitted April 4, 2017

He is a very good doctor - is not always punctual, but I really like him!! Very nice man!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

We had the pleasure of having him as our family doctor for 2 years. We have since moved and no longer have him as a doctor, however, I still wish to this day that we kept him as our doctor and just did the drive anytime we needed to see a doctor. Our new doctor is nothing like him and doesn't provide the care and compassion that Dr. Z gave to us. I felt I could be open with him and he listened and didn't rush. Was great with our children! Very knowledgeable! You will be in great hands. He even called me at home with results as soon as he got them for a very serious diagnosis to make sure I had an appointment for follow-up with my specialist to go over the results. You won't find anyone better.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016