Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Zadhoush

I know Dr. Zadhoush for few years now. I had a car accident 10 years ago. My previous family doctor was an easygoing fellow giving me painkillers. After 6 month that painkillers were not enough, I was popping pills like candy! Sometimes snort them. My wife booked me to see Dr. Zadhoush. He put me on Methadone and then switched me to Suboxone. For the last 2 years I have not touched any drugs. I even quit smoking. Suboxone saved my life. Dr. Zadhoush understand pain and understand addiction. He treated me like a patient not like a looser.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Zadhoush; if you read this , I wanted to thank you for taking care of my mother. You are an angel. My mother is lucky to have you.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable . HIHGLY recommend him to anyone !

Submitted April 4, 2017

He is a very good doctor - is not always punctual, but I really like him!! Very nice man!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

We had the pleasure of having him as our family doctor for 2 years. We have since moved and no longer have him as a doctor, however, I still wish to this day that we kept him as our doctor and just did the drive anytime we needed to see a doctor. Our new doctor is nothing like him and doesn't provide the care and compassion that Dr. Z gave to us. I felt I could be open with him and he listened and didn't rush. Was great with our children! Very knowledgeable! You will be in great hands. He even called me at home with results as soon as he got them for a very serious diagnosis to make sure I had an appointment for follow-up with my specialist to go over the results. You won't find anyone better.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I have dealt with Dr. Zadhoush for a few years. He is compassionate, thorough, knowledgeable, perceptive, and kind. He gets to know you personally and really tries to help with every problem in your life. I highly recommend him as a family physician and also as a pain specialist. He will go out of his way to evaluate the full scope of your problem, determine the best possible treatment, and see that treatment through to it's full end. He is truly a good person. His wife is a remarkable person, as well as a talented physio therapist. They make a formidable team!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Very happy with Dr. Zadhoush he is easy to talk too and very well educated explains himself to you like a person and not as a number. His staff is amazing always make u feel comfortable and always smiling. Very lucky to have him as a Doctor Darren

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr Zadhoush is the epitome of professional when it comes to his standards of care for his patients. I feel very fortunate to have found a practitioner who goes above and beyond to ensure the well being of his patients. He is a great listener, very empathetic to your situation, is extremely knowledgeable and well-versed in treatment options and ensures the highest standard of care is given. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Terrible service. Rude doctor. Felt he was not interested to listen to my problem. Stay away.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I am so happy to have found a doctor I am so comfortable with. He is very professional, pays attention and offers info-does not wait for me to beg for it. He is wonderful with my children, and always on time. Thank you for your wonderful and caring bedside manor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014