Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Zadhoush

I met Dr. Zadoush few times in his walk in clinic. Each time he was very helpful and professional. He communicates in a very effective way to myself and my 3 years old daughter. Unfortunately he is not accepting new patient for his family practice, otherwise I would leave my family doctor in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I had visited Dr. Kourosh Zadhoush twice. He was very rude and unprofessional the second time. He got very offensive when I told him I don't feel comfortable doing something he asked me to do. He said I don't know why you come here when you don't listen to me. Yes you're a doctor and you provide guidance but doesn't mean I have to follow all of your rules. I am a grown person with knowledge and experience. And if I don't agree or feel comfortable following your requests doesn't mean you have to be rude to your ill patient. After all that, I asked him other things, he said go to your family doctor you don't need me. Very insecure and offensive doctor. You cannot be yourself and have your own opinions. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

He is wonderful . One of my blood pressure medications was recalled by pharmaceutical company due to contamination. He called me and asked me to see him. He changed the medication to a different one. Asked me to see him again and monitored my blood pressure closely. Results were great. He explains himself very well and acts professionally.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Zadhoush has been my doctor for about 5 years now. He has been extremely helpful to me. I have had addiction issues most of my life. The past 15 years with narcotic pain medications. I have been on the methadone treatment program for my duration as a patient of his and have been extremely stable since. He has trusted me with multiple narcotic pain medications through a past experience with a very large kidney stone that required surgery. I have returned his trust with absolute compliance once healed. Trust goes both ways. More recently he has expressed concern about myself moving forward with my life and finding purpose. He has been directing me to take appropriate action to do so and is very supportive. In my opinion a Doctor/Patient relationship is a two way street most successful with mutual cooperation and communication. I am sorry that some patients have not always had a positive experience with Doctor Zadhoush. I am not always impressed with some staff members but they are not all poor staff members. I don't feel the staff directly affect the Doctors overall performance either. I feel Dr. Zadhoush is a very compassionate and caring Doctor who has been and continues to be extremely helpful to me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Worst doctor I ever met. I was having terrible back pain, only thing he did was prescribing hydromorphone witch didn't help at all but made me extremely drowsy and dissy , so I didn't take narcotics he prescribed me. Tried to ask for different solutions after 1year of suffering.He didn't listen to me and told me I'm a lier he I should take narcotics around the clock for pain controll. He is a drug pusher not a doctor. While I was suffering from pain he refused to be my family doctor after being my family doctor for 5years because I'm a inappropriate (?) patient. I didn't know there is a such thing as a inappropriate patient. I had to find a different family doctor and finally after 2 and half years of suffering from back pain I'm going in for surgery.I was in shock when he refused to give care I needed the most made me look for different doctors and go through the hassle and caused delay getting treatment I needed.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My Wife and I have been blessed to have Dr. Zadhoush for a few years now. He has treated us with the utmost respect. Very knowledgeable and compassionate gentleman. He truly cares about you as a person. I was diagnosed with bladder and prostate cancer and sent to an excellent specialist. I feel he treats us the same way he would his own family members. Very disappointed to hear of two negative reviews left. I guess some people are impossible to please. Show respect and you will get respect. Thank you for all that you do! Bless You.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Saw this doctor through the walk in clinic today and have to say for never have met him before he made me feel pretty comfortable. Very easy to talk to and helped me with my problem. Thanks from the soon to be birthday girl!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

We are blessed to have Dr. Zadhoush as our family doctor for the last 5 years. I would like to thank his staff too. He is a great physician and a wonderful human. Listen to us very carefully and explain himself in detail. A wonderful team. He explain very well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

He is not a good doctor Do no recommend him at all , he treat his patients lile garbages

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I know Dr. Zadhoush for few years now. I had a car accident 10 years ago. My previous family doctor was an easygoing fellow giving me painkillers. After 6 month that painkillers were not enough, I was popping pills like candy! Sometimes snort them. My wife booked me to see Dr. Zadhoush. He put me on Methadone and then switched me to Suboxone. For the last 2 years I have not touched any drugs. I even quit smoking. Suboxone saved my life. Dr. Zadhoush understand pain and understand addiction. He treated me like a patient not like a looser.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017