Ratings for Dr. Jared L. Moon

Went to St. Mary's ER on October 9th. Follow up with Moon on Nov. 19th. Tells me my pain is from lower back, absolutely no problems with feet (didn't examine the feet other than to determine even leg length and to touch toes to see if blood came back fast enough). I went and did some shopping I had been avoiding while waiting for the podiatrist appointment. By the evening my foot was completely swollen and sore, I got no sleep for the pain and was at the ER and diagnosed with achilles tendonitis by 8:30 the next morning. I called Dr. Moon's office immediately and got no response for 72 hours. Anna from his office then told me that I told the Doctor I wasn't in pain after I argued to tell him that I was. What kind of doctor refuses to examine someone, makes a blind diagnosis and then blows the patient off? Absolute joke.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Moon is the kind of physician everyone should go to. He takes time to listen and answers any questions. He did my surgery and I am so pleased with the results of my toe fusion I would recommend him him and would even go back if ever needed on the other foot.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Moon is the most compassionate and caring physician. He does not hurry to schedule surgery. If necessary he will request a second opinion to satisfy his findings I required some extensive surgery and after the surgery I haven't had any pain. I didn't need to take any pain medication.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014