Ratings for Dr. Kevin W. Robertson

At 3:00am This clinic was open as I drove by with my very sick wife. She was correctly diagnosed with a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and they quickly took action. After transfer to the hospital, the staff said they saved her life and she would have died if I have kept driving onto the hospital. My hat is off to this place and Dr. Robertson.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

After 3 messages and stopping by once he finally called me back. I was misdiagnosed and sent elsewhere to seek immediate medical attention. I racked up a $2,500 bill at another hospital because of the rare disease Dr Robertson's staff said I had. I found out 3 hours later at the hospital that all I had was THE FLU!!! Go see Dr Robertson if you want questionable care. If you care about yourself or a loved one go eslewhere!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

This Dr would not reat me for my disabling & severe complex pain & fibromyalgia. He refused me treatment & medicine without facing me directly. He had his staff put me in an exam room & then would not see me. I am a disabled RN so I do know how patients should be treated. This guy should NOT be treating anyone, person or animal.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Kevin W. Robertson's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners