Ratings for Dr. Wendy J. Wagner

This is completely horrifying and unacceptable...She sat on the results of my 2 biopsies and urine test for 5 days. When I expressed my frustration and concern to the staff they responded with "I am just the receptionist." And "Well she had to leave early on Thursday and never came in on Friday." I physically had to get the results from the office. Ridiculous!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. wagner is so caring and good listener.she takes time to listen and help you out as professional obgyn. Ever since i had my second baby in '11 I couldnt find obgyn that takes medicaid and i hope dr wagner continue seeing patients with medicaid. Overall i do recommend her she honest and upfront and caring and sweet. I will contiue seeing her as long as I can. Dr. Wagner is great obgyn

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I had to switch from an OB/ Gyn I had went to for over 13yrs due to a switch in ins in the middle of my pregnancy. I was very uncomfortable in doing so but I am glad I did and decided to go with Dr. Wagner. I took a liking to her right from the start. The staff and office overall were very pleasant. Unfortunately, I had a traumatic, heart shattering end to my pregnancy shortly after meeting her. During the process, over a course of a week, she was very upfront, honest, empathetic and genuine with me. You can tell she speaks from the heart. She was extremely patient and took time to answer all of my questions and concerns as well as my family's. I felt very comfortable with her, after only knowing her a very short time and cannot say enough nice things about her. I find her to be both very sincere and professional. She was amazing to me and my family thru a very tragic time and I think she is an absolutely wonderful, amazing DR and I'm glad I found her and will cont to see her as long as I can.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Will never go back to her again. I had problems for a long time &she kept trying to just cover them up by birth control and other medications, I was finally in so much pain that I went to my primary so they can order an ultrasound. The results were that I had to call my ob/gyn immed. I saw Dr. Wagner the next day and all she wanted to do was schedule a test 9 days out. I went to the ER 2 times during that week because the pain had been so bad. One being the same day I saw Dr. Wagner., then again within 36 hours. I went for a 2nd opinion because, in the ER after 2 cat scans & 2 more ultra sounds, they also found fibroids. So the original ultra sound showed a distended uterus with fluids &then the next day fibroids. All Dr. Wagner wanted to talk about was birth control. My 2nd opinion was that I needed a hysterectomy immed. Well I am very happy that I proceeded because they also found severe (5) endometrios and adenomyosis. My uterus was about the size of being 5 mnths pregnant.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Wendy Wagner is the worst gynecologist doctor that I have ever been to. She did a procedure on me which was completely unnecessary since I did got a 2nd opinion from another doctor. She made me worry about my fertility for no reason and she completely diagnosed me incorrectly. She is clueless and doesn’t know anything and so is her staff. My insurance company called them while I was on the phone with them and when I called them the next day they had no clue about my billing or anything. They didn’t know what I was talking about. DON’T GO TO HER. Wagner couldn’t find my uterus. You are the gynecologist shouldn’t you know where it is. SHE IS A TERRIBLE DOCTOR. I had to pay $600 for no reason because of her stupidity.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I had contacted Dr. Wagner about serious concerns I was having about my body on a Monday. I was seriously worried something could be wrong, I wanted to speak with her for a couple minutes over the phone. After anticipating her call and leaving several messages for her to courteously get back to me, I had received nothing. I finally got in touch with her on Friday, after I made the effort. I have chosen to seek other attention due to her irresponsible and seemingly uncaring attention to my health, I am appalled.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I was able to be seen by the doctor very quickly. Love the pre-visit paperwork on her website.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Wagner and her staff is wonderful. I was pregnant for the second time but first child and whenever I was nervous about anything they always saw me right away and eased my mind. My experience with Dr. Wagner was great!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Wagner is new to me and I really like her a lot. I had to have a D&C procedure today and she made me feel at ease. She was very good at answering all of my questions and explaining things during a tough time. Thanks Dr. Wagner!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Wendy Wagner delivered my son in 2006. She's a great doctor. I loved her. I was sorry to hear that she left the practice I have been going too. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Wendy J. Wagner's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hillsborough, NJ