Ratings for Dr. Sunil K. Thummala

Best neurologist in Frisco area. He is 4th neurologist I saw and finally have an answer. I don't understand why other neurologists didn't understand what was going on. Per Dr.Thummala examination is key. He refused to look at my scans until he finished my exam. Other neurologists I visited so far wanted to look at my scans first. Dr. Thummala told me he is trained to treat a patient not scans. Initially I thought he is arrogant but now I understand why. I admire my neurologist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I was initially skeptical after seeing few bad reviews, although many were positive. Anyway I decided to give him a try and now I agree with many other reviewers, he is an exceptionally great neurologist. Truly a compassionate doctor. He explains in a simple to understand way and not just prescribe pills. Make sure to take your med list and medications you have tried, it will make your visit a breeze.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

If you love yourself and want to live...stay away.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

One of the best headache specialists in the DFW area. His lobby was full with headache patients. Didn't realize there are so many woman like me suffering with headaches everyday.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Best neurologist I have seen in last 10 years. Takes time to explain that helped me a lot. He did a thorough evaluation and reassured me. Since then seen I have him twice for follow up. So far no MS, which was the diagnosis I was given 5 years by another neurologist. He does a very thorough evaluation so you need to take time to follow up. After all it's my health.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Best headache specialist I have seen. first doctor I have seen who takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Best headache specialist in . My headaches are much better now.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Agree. He is excellent. Recommended to my friend who has bad migraine like me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013