Ratings for Dr. Nickhil Gupta

Last week I saw Dr Gupta for the first time after being sent to him by my PCP. He was able to pinpoint my area of injury injury and I'm glad to be feeling so much better a week later after 1 quick procedure on my back.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. gupta is just a sensational doctor in every way. I've never had a doctor who is so caring and compassionate about the situation I was dealing with medically. He's a keeper!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

The office seemed a little bit backed up when I went to see Dr. gupta a couple of weeks ago, but that's easily dealt with when the level of care was so good. He really showed interest in me and my back disc issue. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gupta to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

So glad that my spine doc recommended Dr. Gupta over surgery. It saved me many missed days of work and got me mobile again!

Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Gupta is the best. He's been treating me for back pain for a while now and he's definitely been a big help. His staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Awesome care and awesome doctor. I loved every bit of my experience here.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

One of a kind doctor with great bedside manner and great outlook on patient care.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I went to Dr. Gupta at NY Bone and Joint in NYC, and saw him for a pain injection. I have to say that after initially being skeptical, everything went amazingly well. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Nickhil Gupta's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nickhil Gupta is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Management Specialist. He puts patients first and believes in a multidisciplinary approach to health complaints, which may include the use of physical therapy, injections and/or medication.

• Hindi
  • English

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2006)

• Back pain