Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Adkins

You call to make an appointment and they say they will call you back! Half the time they won't even let you come into the office! My son has been sick and they diagnosed him over the phone and call prescriptions in for him! You try to get medications refilled and they won't refill them! My son has asthma! They would not refill his asthma medication! My son has acid reflex they would not refill his acid reflex medication! I had to have my sons asthma doctor at Children's Hospital fill all his medications and all his medications to go through her now in Little Rock ! The last time he needed to see a doctor he fell and hurt his hand and wrist! The doctors office would not make an appointment! They sent us to get x-rays at their main office! Then we walk over to the other office! There they tell us without you even being seen that it is not broken or sprained ! And that they can tell that it is not sprain from an x-ray! I am in the process of researching A new doctor!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

As long as you don't mind wasting your personal time and waiting until they get around to maybe helping your child this might be the place for you. After pointing out their lack of professionalism in taking care of my child's needs they requested I find another pediatrician even though there are none more available in my immediate area. Nice to know that they are too good for criticism and will take them over a week at least to review a diagnosis report and never getting it done.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I'm a retired nurse and this amazing doctor cares for my entire pediatric family.. He is just as nice and loving as could be..I recommend him to all of Baxter county..

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I and my daughter love Dr. ADKINS he is really good with my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Very nice, good with kids and parents. Knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Michael Adkins is very good with kids and obviously knows what he is doing but does not try to pressure his patients. My 18 month old son went straight to him to be held and started talking to him right away. He is usually on time but sometimes is called to the hospital to stabilize newborns that have to be flown to Children's in Little Rock. I am willing to wait a few hours if it means he can save a baby. I recommend this doctor as a pediatrician to every child. But beware, the clinic he works in gets VERY loud and crowded at times!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013