Dr. Donald B. Yoo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Donald B. Yoo

I had my Asian rhinoplasty revision with Donald B Yoo on 05/09/17, and the result turned out to be so beautiful and natural that I have to admit this is probably the best decision that i have made in my life. I got a really bad nose job from the previous surgeon and i was being very skeptical about nose job until my first visit to Dr Yoo. He was being very sweet and patient, answering all my concerns and questions carefully, trying to help me understand procedures/knowledge of rhinoplasty with rib cartilage and fascia. His knowledgable and friendly attitude really convinced me to choose him as my doctor for nose job and I'm glad I did. Surgery went really well and my nose looks so natural that nobody could tell I did my nose job. And it also dramatically improved my whole facial structure esthetically. I gained a lot of confidence afterwards and it really changed my life. so if there's anyone who has the same issue as me, just check with Dr Yoo, and you would have a great experience as me. Thanks to Dr Yoo again for the great result!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I had a primary rhinoplasty and buccal fat removal last year and I'm seriously loving my result. His bedside manner is excellent and the staff are also very attentive and caring. I have a feminine nose with slimmer face now and I'm enjoying my new look so much. If I had to choose again, I would still choose Dr. Yoo over and over again. Thanks Dr. Yoo.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have not had a surgical procedure YET with Donald b yoo, but I've researched his work, and him, and he seems exceptionally smart ! His work is beautiful, feminine , meticulous. It looks like he really takes his time , and has a beautiful eye for what look great on a woman's face. Keep up the great work dr . Yoo ! You are changing people's lives ! You're awesome!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Special thanks to Dr. Yoo and his team for the wonderful job they did :) I appreciate Dr. Yoo's attention to detail and beautiful sense of artistry! I am so pleased with how my nose has healed. When starting my search for an Asian rhinoplasty specialist, I had only a vague notion of what results I initially wanted, but Dr. Yoo translated it from the pictures I brought in; into the great result on my face (that fits my face.) The staff was patient, courteous, and very helpful. Dr. Yoo performed an Asian rhinoplasty with rib cartilage and fascia, and WOW! the result is even better than I could have ever expected. I wanted something dramatic, but also very natural, and that's exactly what he gave me! I am so glad I chose Dr. Yoo to perform my rhinoplasty procedure ! He is very professional and caring, which really helped to reassure me and keep me calm during my recovery even when I was very swollen. I am so happy that I found Dr. Yoo after all the research I did online and consultations I had with other Dr's. If you want the best results for your nose my suggestion is make an appointment/consultation to see/talk with Dr. Yoo and his wonderful staff. He is as good as it gets and I'm truly grateful to have found Dr. Donald Yoo!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I wanted to take a moment and spread the news and show appreciation to Dr. Don Yoo and staff. If there were more stars I would rate the highest***** My experience with everyone at the office was excellent from the day I first walked into the consultation (for Asian Rhinoplasty Septoplasty Surgery.) I was very nervous and hesitant in the beginning, but after the first visit I felt relieved and calm about going thru with the procedure. Dr. Yoo, Anna, and Chris took their time to talk with me each visit and were very attentive to all my questions, comments, and pre-surgery concerns/goals. They also helped me understand what procedures/strategies we would need to execute to achieve the results I wanted. The Dr.'s words were very helpful and gave me a new perspective. I especially appreciated his suggested modifications. The extra time and effort he put in was certainly worthwhile because I feel so much better now being able to breath when I had a deviated septum as well as wanted to improve my image cosmetically on my nose. Dr Yoo is an expert in Asian Rhinoplasty / Septoplasty Surgery, whose work and results are amazing. I am thrilled with the outcome of my operation. The results were far better than I expected and I would highly recommend Dr. Yoo to friends & relatives and anyone looking to enhance their outer appearance and improving any issues they have with breathing as well. I feel I had flawless results and want to commend the Dr. for his superb services on me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I've always hated my side profile, but wasn't really up for surgery, the sound of surgery always scared me a little bit. Finally decided to check out the non surgical rhinoplasty. I did some research to find a really good Dr. I took my time looking for the right Dr, until I found Dr. Yoo. The reviews on his website were all amazing, and the photos of the before and after for the non surgical rhinoplasty were amazing! I'm 1000% glad I did this! It makes a huge difference, yet I still feel like I look like myself. Love it! The procedure was quick and painless. Everybody at Dr.Yoo's office were very welcoming & friendly. While I was getting my procedure done, Dr. Yoo & his assistant made me feel very relaxed. If you're thinking about getting this procedure, go do it! Dr. Yoo is amazing! I would highly recommend everyone to go to him that's interested in getting the non surgical rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Got my Asian double eyelid and nose done by Dr. Donald Yoo. He is exceptional. Very precise and observant. The surgery has addressed all of my concerns (mostly aesthetic). Ever since I got my stitches taken out, I've been enjoying the recovery & my new look. Once the swelling goes down, I'll be even more thrilled than I am now. I cannot describe how glad I am to have chosen Dr. Yoo as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I trust Dr. Yoo with any type of procedure because of the amazing experience I had with him over the past couple of years. I had a really bad nose job from back in the days from a different surgeon. Dr. Yoo took out the silicone and used my own cartilage to fix my nose. have been beyond happy with my nose for the past 2 years. All the issues I had with my previous nose have been fixed and the shape is also much prettier. An amazingly talented surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I just want to say thank you so much for being so wonderful, talented and making me feel totally comfortable at my pre op visits and the day of my surgery. I had my revision rhinoplasty surgery on 11/11/15. I was so nervous about my nose job because I have had five revision surgeries prior to this one and all were complete failures. I was obsessed and conscious about my failed nose for a very long time. I was skeptical and nervous about going under the knife again, but when I met Dr. Yoo he gave me hope. He assured me that my nose will look better than before. IT WAS WELL WORTH IT! You and your staff were so helpful, friendly and informative. I just want to thank you all for taking such great care of me. I’ve always hated my nose and especially hated it in pictures, but now I love my nose and love to show it off in photos. Even as early as three weeks after surgery I felt great and could see a beautiful new nose. I am WHOLE again. Dr. Yoo, you are an amazing plastic surgeon and Artist.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr Yoo is amazing with facial fillers. He recently treated my forehead and crowsfeet with Botox to soften and smooth my fine lines. My results are amazing, and he has a very gentle hand. I would highly recommend him for any facial filler procedure.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Donald B. Yoo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Yoo is a board-certified and fellowship trained facial plastic surge with extensive experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He specializes in rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, facial rejuvenation surgery such as facelift and blepharoplasty, and Asian cosmetic surgery including Asian rhinoplasty and Asian blepharoplasty. Dr. Yoo grew up in Dallas, Texas. He graduated magna cum laude from Duke University before beginning his medical education at the esteemed Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Yoo completed his residency in Head and Neck Surgery at the renowned Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, where he also served as chief resident. He then completed a prestigious fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Southern California (USC). Focused on plastic and reconstructive surgery of the face, he continues to share his artistic and technical expertise by serving as an attending surgeon and Clinical Assistant Professor to residents at USC, UCLA and Cedars Sinai Medical Centers.

• English